Gone...

Yami's POV

"Bro come on you've got to admit, she was gorgeous," says Joey. "Yes I'll give her that but you know I don't swing that way," I say. "Yeah yeah. I know but come on if you're never gonna find someone on that side of the tracks, swing to the other side. You never know. You may like it," he says wiggling his eyebrows in a drunk manner. "You've had way too much to drink Joey. Let's get you home," I say and get him home and make sure he's in bed. On my way home I can't help but think what life would be like if Yugi was actually more than a friend with me. I sigh. I can't let these thoughts poison my mind around him. I walk into the house and toss the keys into the dish. He should be awake. "Yugi," I say. Silence. That's all I hear throughout the house. I go look in the rooms and can't find him. Where could he be? He wasn't at Joey's house. I stop when I find a note on the kitchen table.

'Hello Yami, you've got three days. Three days to find him. Three days to save him. Well are you ready King of Games? Welcome to the Game. Prepare to lose.' -T

**Note that this is just a preview. This idea has been swirling around my head so I created a preview out of it. Yes I'm a terrible author cause I haven't updated in a while. Updates are coming very soon I promise. This is how I'm gonna post ideas from now on to get an idea for how people are gonna like the stories. So I will update stories but I'm also gonna get previews written for the other ideas I have. I've also realized that I didn't exactly finish one of my old stories. I thought I did and I apologize for this. The story is scars and it's apart of the Jasper/Bella fandom. I will do my best to finish it and give it a good ending. Thanks again everyone!**