Rules

Please follow the following rules!

1. Comment below on the chapter of the plot you want to ask permission. We have the right to not give you a plot- respect that and don't cause any arguments. Don't try to steal the plots, we will not tolerate that at all.

2. You have to give the plot creator credits in the first chapter and the story description.

3. This is not first come, first serve. We will give the plot to whoever we think will do justice to it. That being said if you don't get the plot that doesn't mean your writing style is bad. It's probably great!

4. Ask nicely not like "Hey bitch, I'm taking this plot". Also understand that asking politely does not guarantee that you will get said plot.

5. If you have claimed the plot, publish it within two weeks. If you haven't, unless you provide a legitimate reason for it, the plot will be free to be taken by somebody else.

6. If you unpublish it or struggle with inspiration let us know so we can put it up again. If you struggle with any of the writing you can always pm the plot creator for assistance.

7. To show that you've read all of the rules, comment the name of your favourite fruit under the plot you wish to take.

8. The name of the story and faceclaims can be changed by the author who takes the plot.

All plots will have either a Weasley/Prewett MC or a Weasley/Prewett love interest.

If you would like to submit a plot to be put up here, please pm this account with as many details about your plot as possible.