Week 1, day 0+1 beach

Pov change: bold
Thought: (encircled and bold)
Flashback: bold and italics

                   Chris pov

"Welcome to Camp Wawanakwa, we are now down to the last two contestants and I've come up with something special for them, but let's wake them first." Chris said to the camera, grabbed the megaphone from Chef and yelled into the megaphone.
                   Zoey pov
She was already awake when she heard Chris announce that she and Mal were to go to the docks, as she left the winner's cabin she saw Mal leaving the loser's cabin. When he noticed that she was staring at him, Mal smirked she just glared at him and walked faster. (How do I get Mike back, is there anything I can do to get him back)
                      Mal pov
As he walked to the docks he noticed that Zoey would glare at him occasionally, he smirked as he continued to walk. (Looks like she doesn't like me.....not that I care, she's probably mad that I'm not letting Mike take control......I wonder what would happen if I told her that Mike and the rest of those idiots can see everything that is going on out here)
                 Mike pov
"I've got to find a to get back control." He said.
"You can't you knucklehead, we're all chained up." Chester ranted, as Chester pointed to the chains that binded him, Chester himself, as well as Svetlana, Manitoba and Vito.
"We're sorry Mike, but Mal is too strong." Vito said, Manitoba and Svetlana nodded their heads. Mike looked out the mirror that showed him everything that was going on outside his body. (I've got to take back control over my body)
            Third person pov
"Good morning campers, now I know today isn't the final challenge but I thought you two would be bored so I came up with something special." Chris said, once Zoey and Mal were in front of him.
"What is this 'something special'?" Zoey asked.
"You two over the course of the next two weeks will be exploring Boney Island, why you two will be exploring Boney Island.....well there is supposed to be a secret on the Island and the clues to the secret is all over the Island." Chris explained.
"Why should we find this supposed secret?" Mal asked suspiciously.
"This is going to be a filler episode, this is still reality TV......also if you don't do this challenge you'll be sent home and whoever is left gets the money. That being said there are a couple of rules, one: you two will have to stay within eyesight of each other at all times, two: if you fail to follow the first rule, you'll be sent home......now on to Boney Island you two." Chris explained, not saying anything out of shock Zoey and Mal walked to the one remaining boat, got in it and made their way to the cursed island.
"Is it just me or does this island seem more cursed?" Zoey asked, rubbing her arms from the chill the island had, that the other hadn't.
"It definitely seems more......unsettling." Mal said looking around.
"Where should we even begin to look?" Zoey asked.
"I think we should find somewhere safe to sleep first......there is still those mutated animals we'll have to deal with." Mal said then started walking, with a sigh Zoey walked after Mal.
"Oh I forgot to tell you something." Mal said, after a few minutes of searching for a place to sleep.
"What is it?" Zoey asked, wearily.
"Mike is able to see everything that is going on out here, but only because I'm letting him." Mal answered.
"Let him go." Zoey demanded.
"No I don't think I will." Mal replied, Zoey glared and let out a little growl.
"Oh look the good girl is trying to be threatening, well I'm sorry to say that's not going to work. Also no matter how much you glare and growl at me, Mike isn't going anywhere." Mal said, Zoey's glare intensified for a second before disappearing. After a minute they continued their search, eventually they found a small uninhabited cave that was next to the skull shaped cave.
"We should try to find some food and water.....that's not affected by the toxic waste." Zoey said, Mal nodded his head and the two began their search.
"Is that a crate?" Zoey asked as they walked by the boat they took to get to Boney Island.
"I believe it is." Mal replied, as they got closer to the boat.
"There's a note." Zoey commented, and picked up the piece of paper that was taped to the crate.
"What does the note say?" Mal asked.
"It says that there is food and water in the crate as well as two sleeping bags." Zoey answered.
"Who sent it?" Mal asked.
"I'm not even going to ask how he got it here, but we should hurry and get it back to the cave it's getting dark." Mal said. Once they got the crate to the cave the sun was almost completely set, by the time night had settled Zoey and Mal had eaten and were asleep in their separate sleeping bags.
                    Mal pov
When he woke up he saw that Zoey was still asleep, since he didn't want to bother waking Zoey up he left her alone. While he waited for Zoey to wake up, he got himself something to eat from the crate. (What clues is talking about, in fact what secret does this island supposedly hiding)
                    Mike pov
"Hey Mike, Mal is awake." Manitoba said, he looked at the mirror and saw that Manitoba was right, instead of the being blank the mirror showed Zoey.....indicating that Mal was watching Zoey sleep. (Does Mal have to watch Zoey sleep)
                  Zoey pov
When she woke up the first thing she noticed was that Mal was already awake and that he was watching her sleep.
"Why were you watching me sleep?" She mumbled.
"I wasn't watching you sleep." Mal denied, she smiled amused and got to eat. (I wonder if we'll find anything......if there is anything to find)
          Third person pov
"Are you done?" Mal asked, Zoey nodded her head and the two left the cave.
"Should we search the beach first or somewhere else?" Zoey asked.
"The beach, we didn't actually look around completely yesterday." Mal answered.
"We'll have to tear the island inside out before we'll find anything." Zoey said, after she and Mal searched half of the beach.
"Giving up already?" Mal asked, some what amused.
"No I'm just having a hard time believing that there is anything- wait hang on." Zoey replied,  then walked towards a rotten piece of wood.
"What are you doing?" Mal asked.
"I think I've found something." Zoey said, then flipped over the piece of wood and gasped.
"What is it?" Mal asked, and walked over to Zoey then looked at the piece of wood and his eyes widened, on the piece of wood was the word HELP carved into it and next to the piece of wood was Duncan's broken knife.
"Why is Duncan's knife next to a piece of wood that has the word HELP carved into it?" Zoey asked.
"Come on let's go back to the cave, this is just Chris messing with us besides it's getting dark." Mal replied, grabbed Zoey by the shoulders and led her away from the piece of wood.
"Don't tell me that piece of wood is still bothering you." Mal said, and hour later and Zoey still had a disturbed look on her face.
"Why aren't you disturbed?" Zoey asked, slightly annoyed.
"I'm not disturbed because I know that this is just some joke set up by Chris to get more views and ratings for this show." Mal answered.
"You're right." Zoey mumbled.
"Excuse me, what did you say?" Mal asked, Zoey glared at him they both knew he heard her, he was just trying to annoy her.
"I said you're right." Zoey said, louder.
"I know I am." Mal replied, smirking.
"So we searched half the beach and the only thing we found was that piece of wood that turned out to be nothing." Zoey said.
"We still have the second half of the beach tomorrow." Mal commented.
"Optimistic aren't we?" Zoey asked.
"No, now I'm just curious what else Chris has in store for us." Mal answered, Zoey raised an eyebrow and laid down on her sleeping bag.
"Mal?" Zoey asked.
"Yeah." Mal replied.
"Do you think we'll find this secret if there is one?" Zoey asked.
"Maybe." Mal answered, and laid down on his sleeping bag, he was going to say something else but then he noticed that Zoey fell asleep, Mal rolled his eyes and fell asleep.