Arrival of the Princess of our World

In Japan, ruled by the Technala Kingdom royal family, the Kashirai. It is the home of the most advance technology and medicine, even coexisting with nature. 

U.A. is a magic school to train students to be heroes. After a incident years ago, a female wizard name Celestine, created magic schools around the world so each country would their own wizards or rather heroes, instead of relying on one group. And U.A. is one of the top magic schools in the world.

(Flashback)

U.A. Magic-Hero School

Students were in the cafeteria eating lunch. When a group was chatting about a powerful wizard.

"Ne, ne. Have you guys heard about the rumor around the virtual dome at Odaiba?" A young 15-year-old girl asked. She had short fuzzy and unruly pleasant pink hair, square black sclera with bright yellow irises, her skin is a light shade of pink. And two thin, pale-yellow horns on her head, hooked squarely and leaned diagonally to opposite sides, which are slightly flexible, able to bend a little to each side.

She wore the female U.A. uniform with a pleasant pink and yellow pin on the collar with the words U.A. in the same color on it, black knee-socks and brown shoes. Her name is Ashido Mina.

The students wore those pins as a way of identification in the school. Each in different color and design to show their soul color trait.

"You mean about a wizard who's been challenging others?" Another 15-year-old girl said. She had shoulder-length brown hair, bobbed and curved inwards at the end, two longer clumps taking the same shape on either side of her face, and short bangs that reach roughly a quarter on the way down to her forehead. Fair skin, light pink marks on her cheeks and large, round eyes with brown irises.

She wore her U.A. uniform with a brown U.A. pin, long black socks and brown shoes. Her name was Uraraka Ochaco.

"Yeah. Their calling that wizard Zekken the Wizard." Mina told her. 

"Zekken the Wizard?" A 15-year-old girl said. She had a round face with shoulder-length fluffy olive black sticking up at odd angles around her head with green highlights, fair skin and large and somewhat circular with green irises. And set of four symmetrical in diamond formation on each cheek.

She wore her uniform with a green and black olive U.A. pin, black tights and oversized red boots with thick white soles, laced up top. Her name was Aizawa Izumi.

"Oh! I heard of that guy, he's pretty powerful." "Me too! I heard this guy has a winning streak of 87!" Said two 15-year-old boys with yellow and scarlet hair came over. "EH?! 87 wins!?" Izumi exclaimed. "That's incredible!"

The boy in yellow has short orangey-blonde hair, parted to the right with a black lighting-shape streak on the left fringe, slanted somewhat triangular yellow eyes, fair skin. Wore the male U.A. uniform with a yellow U.A. pin. His name is Kaminari Denki.

The other boy has short, dyed bright red spiked away from his head at all angles with gel, two more tufts spiked on either side of his forehead like little horns, red eyes that are pointed slightly inwards, fair skin and very pointed teeth. Also wearing the uniform and scarlet U.A. pin. His name is Kirishima Eijiro.

"Yeah! The guy's been winning battles for few weeks now." Eijiro said. "Though what are they challenging the guy for?" Denki asked.