Chapter One

"Mika? Are you awake?" There was no answer. "Mika?" He whispered. Yuu reached out to touch the other's neck. "Yuu..." Mika mumbled. "Are you okay?" He was breathing heavily. "Are you thirsty again?" He asked Mika. The vampire's eyes snapped open and he was immediately on top of Yuu. "Drink." He unzipped his jacket so that his neck was exposed.

*****
Yuu's pov

Mika frowned. "Please stop rooting me on, Yuu. I don't want to hurt you," he said, his blond hair becoming ruffled in the wind. "Besides, I can tell your cold. Take this." He handed me his cloak. "But won't you be cold too?" I refused to take it. "It's you that I'm worried for, Yuu-san," he said, wrapping it around me, but not before laying his lips on my collar bone. I shivered under his touch. I couldn't say that it felt bad though. "I am sorry," he whispered. I grabbed his face. "What are you talking about? I pulled his face closer to mine. He closed the gap between us. His lips were soft and sweet.
*****
Mika's pov

I couldn't help but nibble on his lip a little. I closed my eyes. And too soon, it was over, bringing me back to reality and despair. I smelled the sweet smell of blood. "Yuu-san! Are you okay?" I went closer to him, trying to block the scent of blood out of my nose. "W-lets go inside," I said and picked him up. "Mika, it's not like you hurt my leg. You only bit my lip. That doesn't mean that I can't walk on my own," Yuu mumbled. I frowned, but put him down. He clung to me. "I didn't ask you to put me down." I didn't answer and started walking forward. My face buzzed from the kiss from before. I stopped to look at him. "Yuu-san I love you. Stay with me forever." He looked up at my face and walked closer. "Mika, I will. I will never leave you. After all, you are my family." He laughed. But I didn't think that it was funny at all.
*****
Back to 3rd person pov

"Yuu...family shouldn't think of each other in the way I think of you." Yuu frowned. "Mika, we are not blood related," he said. Mika laughed at Yuu's expression. "You are too adorable, Yuu-san." They both blushed.

Kitsune: So how was the first chapter?