Part one

It all started on Monday.....The date was 04/04/2016......The date Itself was special... Four times four is..sixteen....but the day was super special as it was Jisoo's birthday!!
She was getting ready to head to work....while putting on her watch she realised that she was getting late. She is actually one of the best doctors in Seoul. As she was waiting for the signal...she saw a group of people who were calling out for a doctor.....the car was a Range Rover she saw a driver all dressed in his uniform crying for  help. She rushed to the place and saw a handsome man with uncountable wounds. She just stood there admiring him......She then remembered that she was a doctor and rushed to pick him up and took him to the hospital. She parked her car in the hospital parking lot and called the nurse. The nurse arrived with a stretcher and Jisoo lifted up the man and put him on the stretcher. She didn't understand why she was so worried for him. Normally her heart doesn't beat this fast. She heard her heart beat go faster and even more faster. She once again lifted him up and put him on the hospital bed. Minor surgeries were done..the man was mostly cured. He woke up. His vision was blurred. "I think he is drunk" said Jisoo to to the nurse..
Jisoo: What is your name?
The Man: Kim Seok Jin
After A long stare
Jisoo:What are you starting at??
Jin:umm...there is something on Ur face
Jisoo: What is it??
Jin: um I think u can't rub it
Jisoo: Why do u think so? (Irritated)
Jin: I..it.itit.it.itt.its...........
Jisoo: Fine let me do my work!!
Jin: Beauty..
Jisoo:(while trying to stop her smile) What! Oh shut up!
Jin: Okay..I'm hungry!!
Jisoo:A patient shouldnt stay starving
Jin: hey! I'm not a patient!
Jisoo: *chuckles okay then.
Jin:Smiles*
Jisoo then tells the nurse to bring some food and feed him...
Jin: What! I want you to feed me.
Jisoo: (feeling weird) uuum..okay?
While feeding... Jisoo's hair comes in the way. She has her spoon in one hand and the bowl in her other hand. She was putting the bowl down but Jin stops her and moves her hair away from her face.
Jin: The food is tasty
Jisoo:Thanks!
Jin: no problem!:-)
Jisoo then tells Jin to go.......

The next morning....when Jin wakes up, he is surprised to see Jisoo bringing her hot coffee..........
Jisoo: Good morning
Jin: Good morning!!
Jisoo: Ur gonna be free today...
Jin:noooo
Jisoo:what!
Jin:I wanna stay here..with u.. murmuring**
Jisoo:Did u say something??
Jin:no.....
Acts as if it hurts a lot!!***
Jisoo:oh no what happened
Jin:it hurts a lot I think I have to stay here for a few days...
Jisoo: oh really? Am I the doctor or you??
No need. Ur gonna be discharged today at 3:30.
Jin: what kind of a doctor are you? Playfully**
Jisoo: Seoul's best doctor. proudly**

3:20

Jisoo: it's time for u to go......Ur family is here.
Jin:eomma!! Appa!! I missed u a lot!!
Eomma:we missed u too Jin!!it's time to go home.....
Jin leaves..

The next day at home
Jin: Eomma....I think I've found a perfect girl for me.
Eomma: oh really!! Who??
Jin:You already met her
Eomma:when??
"Jins eomma wants him to marry her best friends daughter Mina Kim.
Jin: it's the doctor we saw yesterday....
Eomma:go tell her today! I'm so exited!
Jin:I dont know what she will say!
Eomma:cmon go!!

Jin searches for Jisoo day and night at seoul for three days continuously. She is not available in the hospital.....she's not at her home.....he was really concerned!!