Sweet Sixteen </3 16

Oh God, its been our last day of August since I became an Senior Highschool, and now that its September , I can't even imagine how fast it was, but still I'm starting to imagine that what would life be if i'm turning to sixteen?  Well let me guest, new life, new struggles, everything will be new for me. Counting the days before my day comes, makes me feel unexplainable, I don't know why, I really don't know what emotion should I  express. I'm also starting to feel excited but in the same way I'm also starting to feel nervous about it . Gosh !!!!!! I'm so speechless, well let's go back in my younger days, when I was a child, my parents use to celebrate my birthday at the house with my "tito and tita's",classmates and friends, we use to make an "ihaw- ihaw" portion in our rooftop, overnight "kantahan" also, we don't even care if our Arabian neighbors will hear us from our noise, but we really prayed hard that hoping they would not hear it. And that day was my happiest and best day ever, because I'm celebrating it with my complete happy family. But that was all my past, and it just all washed away. Today I'm an sixteen year old girl, leaving here in the Philippines with my mom only, we had now a simple life and I had an incomplete day, celebrating my sweet sixteen away from my dad, feel me sad, but what else should I do, I'm must pretend that everything is okey, even though deep in me it will never be okey at all. Today that I'm sixteen, here's only thing that I'm wishing of, is to be with my mom and dad back again, to live and grow with an simple yet complete happy family, and that's it and I will be the most happiest girl in the world. I don't kneed an expensive thing, I just need an precious family bonding. And this is the only wish of an sixteen year old girl like me.

thanks for reading this, I  would just try to make an story of my own. </3