Chapter1 : Knowing you

***PLEASE READ THE PROLOGUE FIRST

***PLEASE READ THE PROLOGUE FIRST.I HAVE WRONGLY PUBLISH THE SEQUENCE OF THIS STORY SORRYY***

KRINGGGGG !!!!

I hope things would be better in my senior year.I cannot even imagine the past that happened to me.It was terrible.My parents were getting divorce,my grades dropped drastically,i even failed in my audition at jyp's company last few week.What could be worse than this?Well that's what i thought,for now.

"Day dreaming huh?"

Mina break my imagination just as always.She was my friend since our childhood.She know me really well like she can read my mind.

"Let's go" i grab my books from the locker.She just smiled at me.She must knew i have something in my mind.Well whatever.You're a witch mina.A good witch.

As we enter the classroom,i see many of our classmates are still there.There's nothing much that change.Except him,Koo Junhoe the prince of our school or should i called idol to be?He is a trainee from yg's company.One of the big company in korea.Despite of his handsome face and good body figure,he has a terrible behaviour.Not sure if it is true,well i know it from other girls gossiping about him.It is not like i want to know him,justtt curious i think.

"Why he is here?"I ask mina.

"Well,he must have a bad grades that he is in our class lol,i guess nobody is perfect"

Then we took our seat next to each other.

"Konichiwaa~"sakura greet us joyfully as usual and seat beside us

"Here eat some onigiri,i know you guys don't take your breakfast"

"Hahhh my baby saku chan make us breakfast again yuju"mina take 3/4 onigiri that sakura make for us.FOR USSS,YOU HERE THAT!!!

"Heyy witch,u take my part too,did you miss my punch?I can give you if you want"I smiled at mina gracefully.

"Yaaaa i'm hungry,saku chan onigiri is always the best in the world"

"Hahahaha i can make more tomorrow for you guys"sakura laughed at us.

Then someone came and stand beside sakura.

"Hey how about make me some too,i'm you're handsome husband saku chan~"he said to sakura while doing his aegyo.

Yup,he is Kang Daniel.I just don't want to see anymore his aegyo or lovey-dovey things that he do to sakura.He always do that and i'm not find it is cute at all urghhh.Well it might be different for sakura.They already being a couple for more than 3 years.Daniel love sakura so much that he confessed to her using our school's microphone.That guy sure is crazy for her.But who would not fall for sakura.She is so lovely,beautiful,can cook really well,a really organized person and the most kind-hearted person that i have.

"Guys,i want to go to toilet first.Please let the teacher know okay"mina said to us

"Let me go with you"sakura also stand up and take his purse with her.

While they walk alongside the corridor,mina keep on talking to sakura then suddenly

Bammmmm.....

She crash with someone she knew quiet long but don't have any confident to start the conversation

*Who is it?want to know?keep reading and i would upload later.
*please leave a comment give some respond to this story kamsahamida
#TheFaultInOurStar