bar tendered

"Reaper of souls," it was a generic name but it still instilled fear. I pushed the old wooden door open. It's hinges creeking like a scratched chalkboard. The bar was a bussuling heap. Men and women indulging themselves in the best of the establishment distilleries. They crowded around tables, clinging their mugs together as they bellowed their hardy laughs.

Have I ever told you how much I hate bikers. It's not that I dont like them as people my Buddhist studies has taught me respect for all sentient creatures. Its just their so darn go loud, and disgusting, but I do realize that is just ego talking. I never said I was a good Buddhist. I continued through the crowded jungle of flared egos and testosterone. Trying my hardest not to bump into anyone. Yeah I've seen the movies I know how that ends. A large man pulled a feisty young girl into his lap. "Hey babe why don't you help me feel like a real man." He said before pulling her face to his. She leaned in willingly making full contact with his lips. His beard flushed out like a stack of loose hay stretched across his face. I nodded my head in disgust and continued on.

When I finally arrived at the bar counter, a gentleman behind the counter gave me a weary look. "What'll you'll have," he said gruffly giving me the stink eye. "You got any water?" He laughed, "if its water you want then allow me to point to the toilets." I didn't respond to his joke. Truly I was afraid of provoking a fight, one of which I would surely lose. "Give me a rum and coke, hold the rum." "Whatever," he said as he pulled a coke into a glass before sliding it over. I took the coke and swallowed it down all in one gulp. The tender refilled my glass without me asking and left behind a second can so I could help myself.

I finally took a minute to examine the entire room. Ugly faces, and tight leather infested the smoke plumed room. A few ladies sat at the end of counter chuckling and giggling beneath their breath. I gave wink at them, twitching my brow to see if they were interested. They stopped and looked at each other before walking hand and hand. My ego damaged I turned my attention back to my coke. Pulling myself a new glass, mulling over details about my target. I couldn't feel the extreme dread of existence that one gets with in the sphere of the Reaper. However I could feel a draft that was working it's self up my leg. I shuddered at the feeling, as I threw back the last of my coke.

I was ready to call it a night, ( mostly do to the wet t shirt contest that was about to begin. Yes I would have loved to have stayed, if all of the women didn't have deflated balloons for breast.) "Lonely night huh?" I turned and found myself excited, (in more than one way.) She was busting bombshell. With blood red hair, and black lipstick dawning on her pristine tight lips. Her breast looked firm, like a pair of airbags after they had been inflated by a car crash. Tight leather hugged against her beautiful curves. Squeezing together all of her luxurious goodness into one petite package of lust. Boy was I hot.

I struggled to compose my self doing my best to conceal my morning glory as she brushed up against me. "Are looking for some company big boy?" She said as she leaned foward blowing on my ear. I took a big swallow fighting the urge to expose myself and take her right there on the counter. "You have a place in mind?" I whispered back brushing back strands of her crimson hair. My heart began racing more and more as I tried to quell my raging phallus. Beads of sweat emerged on my head as I indulged in the heavy petting. The cool breeze blowing down my back as I arched forward for a kiss. Her lips were sweet, causing me to shudder in a tremor of pleasure. Her tongue was soft and gummy, pressing hard against mine as I coped a feel. She pulled back smiling, "follow me."

She pulled me past the bar through a wooden door . We came to a dark hallway, struggling to kiss and grope as we continued. We followed the hall to the end where I pushed her up against another door trying to unbutton her blouse. "Wait," she turned the knob causing us to fall through.