THE NIGGAS

when you go out with someone your suppose to be faithful to that person. when you have a girlfriend your suppose to stay faithful to that girl. even tho other girls are running after you your still suppose to only see the girl that your with. you shouldn't be looking at anyone but that person. guys have this ego where they think its OK to play with a girls feelings. reality check for you niggas, its not ok . this is why a lot of girls are having trust issues.

      It goes like this, niggas cheat on females because niggas are stupid and females cheat on niggas because niggas are stupid. If your gonna ask a girl out just to fuck you might as well stop because that's not right. If all your trying to do is fuck here is an example of how you can do it:

      BOY: Wassup

       GIRL: hey

        BOY: so listen I find you very sexy and very attractive but I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I'm 16 and I wanna have fun and I wanna have fun with you.

don't just walk up to a girl and just be like I wanna fuck because then you will never get any pussy.  I know this because I have a big brother.

The truth about niggas is that they kiss and tell their homies, they get head and tell their homies, they fuck a girl and they tell their homies but when they eat a girl out they wanna lie and say no they didn't. But here is my truth about that, I think that the same way where niggas get head or fuck they go and tell their homies why can't when they eat a girl out they go and tell their homies  ohhhh wait I know why because there scared and pussy to say it. the same way you can put a girl out when they give you head you should be the same when you are the one giving them head. us females, if it wasn't for us, you disrespectful ass niggas wouldn't be alive. so stop saying ' these hoes ain't loyal' and start respecting us because we go thru a lot. we goe thru rape, periods, abuses, abortions, pregnancies, harrasment, breast cancer, being walked on, and being cheated on.