Normal......

Ravens POV

I woke up early today as usual.It was six in the morning and I was dreading this day.Today is the day Robin reveals his big surprise. Surprise s are meant to be good...unless there from robin. Its always some new training excersise or something.. I changed into my navy sweat pants and black short sleeve running shirt. I put on black converse and walked to the common room with my iPod and head phones. I was flicking through some songs when I walked into someone and fell to the ground " Oh, sorry raven I wasn't looking where I was going! " a green hand was put out to help me up ." Beast boy its OK and why are you up so early,you usually stay in bed until 02:00.p.m!" I asked a little surprised. "What! not my fault I want to be the first to see your pretty face!" he answered and kissed my cheek before walking off leaving me blushing like an idiot....

Beast boys POV

I cant believe I just said that.... but I gave her the truth. I walked to the training room to do weights. I might look scrawny but I have muscle and a six pack you just can't see em'. I start lifting weights when robin walks in in sweat pant and a basketball Jersey. " hey " I say in a huff while I push the weight up straight." hey BB " he replies and goes to the punching bag. About an hour or so later the smell of waffels filled my nose. " ahh" I sigh rubbing my hands together. " what ?" robin panted "waffels!!" we make our way to the common room to see....... RAVEN!!!!!! making breakfast !! wow didn't see that coming!!! she looked up, noticed me, and looked down blushing. I smirked at what happened early this morning. I go over to the couch and switched on the TV and waited for breakfast to be done.

No ones POV

The rest of the titans came in for breakfast and they all ate " wow raven this is awesome!!! " cyborg said through a mouthful of food. " don't mention it" she said in her monotone voice. "Ohh! friend raven do you wish to par take in the journey to the mall of shopping?" Starfire asks cheerfully. Everyone looked at raven curiously even though the boys expected her to say no " sure why not" she managed a smile " let me just change,k?" " Of course it is the K!!" star squealed and got raven into a bone crushing hug " can't........breath!" raven gasped for breath. "opps......" star apologised and they walked off to get changed. " OKAY.......hey B you wanna play mega monkeys 6?" cy asked excited " Nah I'm gonna clean up the kitchen and table." BB replied picking up the plates "robin..?" cy asked a little weirded out by his friends sudden urge to be clean " Nah Im gonna get things ready for the surprise " he said leaving for his room. " surprisingly that's the most normal thing today.." cyborg said to himself.