Chapter 15

Once Ablation got the DNA he got to work using the chamber. He used Bakugo's hair and blood samples and also made specific modifications during the process. He made sure that the personality trait wasn't full of pride and arrogance like the original and also while replicating his Quirk he made the sweat glands in his hands more able to sweat more specifically his fingertips to be able to concentrate  explosions to minimize collateral damage. Izuku during his class had been working on a explosion concentrating gloves with his classmate Mei Hatsune and they both had fun building it.Mei Hatsune who has the Quirk Zoom has been classmates with Izuku became close as she and him both worked on support gears. Hatsune managed to see Izuku create support gears in private, and wonders what is driving him to this angle. Once Izuku finished he went into the portal to their laboratory where Ablation had added the finishing touches on Bakugo's Clone. Once the clone was completed it was out of the incubation chamber and looked around. "Who..are..you?" Asked the clone. "Iam Izuku Midoriya and this is my assistant Ablation.We are your family." "..Family." said the clone. "You are now Bakugo Katsuki X or for short Kacchan X." Said Izuku. The clone looked at him with surprised eyes. After creating Bakugo X,Izuku introduced him to his gang. Uraraka and Shoto were both shocked and were about to attack him until Ablation calmed them down explaining he is a clone made from Bakugo's DNA and modified as such to still have free will but is subservient to Izuku and him. After the situation calmed, each members of the gang took turns to taught him how to read, how to write, how to fight and how to use his Quirk. Ablation has also recruited Mineta to join but once he sees Tsuyu,Mineta went stright towards her breasts until Tsuyu grabbed him with her tongue and threw him to the other side of the building. But Mineta not giving up to peek on the girls room always led him to get his eye punctured by Jiro's Earphone Jack, get whipped by Tsuyu, invisible spankings from Hagakure and the best one,Zero G spinning from  Uraraka as punishment. Which is our one source of entertainment for the gang. Then after we taught Bakugo X these new things, we needed to get ready for the Spring Festival so Izuku,Uraraka,Shoto,Tenya needed to get ready for it. Izuku then decided it was time to "Manifest" a signature Quirk for himself. Izuku chose to combine Fire manipulation, Heat control chemical creation and Fire creation Quirks to create a Fire Quirk that can shoot and manipulate Green Flames. Uraraka has chosen to fight using debris and Shoto used his personality of reasoning to control both his other personality to use both Quirks, Tenya was boosting his speed with a new move he developed and decided not to tell us. Ablation in the mean time decided to see if Bakugo X can be used to fight the current Bakugo so he took Izuku's permission before he went to try out his experimentation.

Meanwhile,Bakugo has recovered from his injuries from being attacked by both Iida and Ablation,and man was he pissed,not only a Villain got the drop on him,another one rendered him helpless as he was beaten up by a black knight and took his blood and snippets of his hair,he never felt so damn humiliated in his life."FUCK THIS!!!" screamed Bakugo as he flailed when his classmates arrived to see him."WHY THE HELL YOU EXTRAS ARE HERE!" Itsuka then gave a karate chop to Bakugo's head. "Stop calling people extras,you sack of pride!" Said the big sister of Class 1-A.
"That's right,Bakugo." said Tetsutetsu and Tenko,"We are your friends." "DAMN IT! ITS BAD ENOUGH I GOT MY ASS KICKED BY A KNIGHT AND A NERF FREAK NOW YOU JACKASSES ARE HERE TO ANNOY ME!" "Calm down Bakugo,we know what you been through even Neito came to visit." Said Tenko. "COME ON, CHAP LIPS,HOW CAN THAT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!"yelled Bakugo ." Well for starters he is not his annoying self." Said Tenko "And Also he told us that we can be number one at the Sports Festival and turns out that we got 3 cute transfer students who are girls in Class 1-B." Added Tetsutetsu. Afterwards Bakugo ignored the rest of the conversation with a scowl on his face.

After Bakugo has been discharged he has been walking down the streets until he he heard a voice call out," hello handsome said the voice." Bakugo was about to unleash his triade of abuses until he saw who was speaking to him. HE saw a man who looks like him but wears a 3 piece suit and has a combed hair that resembles the Best Jeanist look and how he hated it.  "you're me!" Shouted Bakugo. "Yes and No." Said the clone. "I have powers like you,but my creators taught me how to really use them." The clone wearing Izuku's support gear glove shot a concentrated beam at Bakugo with his finger. "FU-" as Bakugo crashed to a nearby building. " My sweat glands on my fingers also help to do this,"10 finger AP Beam Blast!" And all 10 of his fingers shot out the same concentrated ray." Bakugo walked straight towards him as his flesh seared and gave an explosion to his face. "THIS IS NOT MY DAY,ASSHOLE SO NOW I'M REALLY MAD!" "Bring it bitch." Said the clone in a Villainous smirk. "Let's see who is better Original or the Remix."  Said the clone.

"  Said the clone