Save me from Destruction!! (BoyxBoy) </3

Hey guys!!! this is my 1st story ever so please please please be nice with the critisisum (that is spelt wrong i know) this IS a boyxboy emo love story so no homophobic people!!!!!  It is about a boy named Phil who  falls madly in love with his neighbor after his bf leaves him, its alot better than it sounds so please read.hope you enjoy!! <3 xoxo

Chapter 1

I thought you loved me… You left me… You left me on the street at night… Your final words to me scarred me, I'll never forget them for as long as I live… I loved you… No, I do love you…

"Mr. Lester!" The teacher yelled.

I snapped my head up dazed from my paper.

"Y-yes sir?" I said quietly.

"What is divisible by pi?" He asked.

"Uh, three?" I said stupidly.

The class burst out in laughter. Oh crap.

"Nothing is divisible by pi you idiot!" One of the jocks snapped.

The teacher walked over and grabbed my paper.

"Let's see what was too important for you to write instead of paying attention, shall we Mr. Lester?" He said fixating his eyes on the writing.

"No! Please sir! Don't read it!" I begged.

"I thought you loved me… You left me… You left me out on the street at night…" He read.

I whined and ran out of the class, tears streaming from my face. I ran down the halls and when I turned the corner I bumped into someone. We both fell to the ground.

"Oh, I'm s-sorry… I didn't m-mean to do that…" I stuttered.

"It's okay, um, are you okay?" A sweet voice asked.

I looked up, through my black bangs I saw a beautiful boy. Black and blue spiked hair, eyeliner, sparkling blue eyes, black skinny jeans, black tee, and black converse.

"I'm uh, nothing happened. Not important… I'm Phil." I said helping him up.

"I still think something happened, I'm Destery." He said holding out his hand.

"Nice to meet you Destery." I said slowly shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too! Um, I'm new here, can you show me around?" He asked.

"Of course! Where do you need to be now?" I asked him.

"Um, Mr. Walters. Aren't you supposed to be in class too Phil?" He asked sweetly.

"Oh, yeah… But something came up, long story… But I'll show you to your class." I said walking down the hall.

"Phil, tell me what happened. Maybe' I can help." He said sweetly.

"You need to be in class Destery…" I mumbled.

"I want to help, tell me." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Let's leave then, we can ditch school today. Put your stuff in your locker and I will be right back." I said walking down the hall.

I quickly opened my locker and grabbed my bag. I walked down the hall to see Destery on his way down with his bag.

"Now talk to me Phil." He said walking with me.

"Well… It all started out like this…"