Something Cute

Hot water relaxes my muscles and dampens the bathroom's air. I breathe in only to drown my lungs with the water, I'm practically gagging on it. It becomes too steamy to see, but it's too cold outside to open the bathroom window. A delema, but a solution to open my my door to the bathroom was my answer, now the air is too cold again. The tub is almost full with the boiling hot water thrashing out of the faucet and is slowly drowning me. The bathbomb has sizzled away and faded into the hot water. "Rosewater" was it's name, I think; it turned the bathwater pink and released a romantic, flowery smell. But I'm home alone.

The bright lights above give me a headache and soon brought on a migraine. The words on the colorful shampoo bottles fade in and out and become fuzzy lines, confusing me. I close my eyes and cover them, but I can still see the bright light through the cracks of my crooked fingers.

The below freezing temperatures outside are the worst anyone has ever seen. They don't even have a color for it on the weather channel; the reds, the oranges, the purples, and blues, then a blank band of wind on the map. Perhaps a storm of some sort is coming? Strong threatening to break the windows and ponds frozen over for a solid week. It's the worst, from what I have seen and what has been said. The bathroom window shakes violently, then stops. I can see my cherry tree shaking behind it. Poor thing, I'll need to make sure all my plants survive or I'll need to invest in a green house. The window shakes again and this time can I see something strange... The ice has melted off of the outside of it. If this heat can melt the ice, then I'll just turn my house into a sauna. Maybe a cat sauna? I could bring in all the neighborhood cats and the strays and keep them warm and wash them, feed them, and give them a warm place to sleep. Maybe something good could come out of this frozen hell.