Love,life,death

First Grade: I was in 1st grade when I first saw a cute boy, I knew I had a crush on him, I didn't think he liked me. One day I had the courage from my friend Alicia and I asked him to kiss me on the lips. He said 'No because I am too little'. I cried.

Second Grade: When I started 2nd grade, he was sat doing his work, so I leant over and asked if he wanted to go out with me, he said he said no because, we were still too little. Again I cried.

Third Grade: In 3rd grade, he started looking at me, I went red and went out of the classroom, he followed me in the hallway. He asked why I like him so much. I said because he was cute. he said when we got to year 6 he might go out with me so I said okay.

Fourth Grade:  I was 9 in 4th grade and I couldn't stop staring at my crush. He looked up and smiled, I smiled back. And I remember one day where we was playing tag or hide and seek and he kept finding me even when he saw the others he left them and came to find me all the time, It felt weird.

Fifth Grade: It was only 1 year I had to wait to see if I could go out with the boy, I was excited. In lesson He was the only thing I admired, he was like an Angel, I still had a crush on him.

Sixth Grade: The year finally came, I waited and waited then BAM!! he walked over to my  table and sat down next to me and we were talking and he wrote a letter to me it said Dear emmie, I know you have always liked me and I know you have had a crush on me since we were in 1st grade, Now is the year where I am gonna ask you out! will you go out with me? I liked you since year 4 and I wanna go out with you.  I said to him yes i will go out with you,then we kissed.