01

Rebecca POV

I was walking home from school on Friday night, it was 3pm and it's the middle of Spring here in New York. I was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, white sneakers, and a light pink croptop with the word "BABYGIRL" across the boobs.

-

"Please Becks!" My roomate, Mackenzie, whined. "It's one party, that's all I ask, I'll never ask again!"

Normally, I loved parties, but not today. My ex-boyfriend, Craig just dumped me yesterday, and I'm not feeling up for partying.

"But it's for my birthday," she dragged on. "I'll do your homework all week." Now this got my attention. "For a whole week?" She nodded. "Seven days?" "Seven days." She repeated. "Done!" I cheered.

"We have to go shopping! The party is at 7!" I sighed and nodded, walking back into my room to get my coat and shoes.

-

When we walked inside the store, I was in awe by all the beautiful dresses that they had. All different colors and patterns. "Lets look!" Mack exclaimed with her voice practically quivering with joy.

Tonight I really wanted to be a whore, I want to get shitfaced and completely forget about Craig. I saw a few dresses that I liked, so I decided to try them on.

I chose to go with this short, tight red dress with a long v-neck, that allowed my cleavage to show. I could easily get fucked in this dress, I looked sexy.

"REBECCA!" Mackenzie squealed. "You look so hot! You're going to get all the men, you're just that good!"

I laugh and shrug it off, deciding to purchase the dress.

-

When we get back home it's 4pm, so we start to get ready. I decide to curl my hair at the ends, and do a light makeup base with a bold red lip to match my dress, along with red stiletto pumps.

I get Macks hand and we walk out the door of the apartment.

Sorry this was short, but this is going to be a short smutty story ((;