Prologue

Hey, my name is Bexley Evans, but my peers call me Bex. I just turned 15 years old this summer. I have shoulder length hair that is blue and teal, and a pale blue color eyes. I get called freak all the time for my eye color. I'm only 5'5 and in my opinion very chubby. 

I have three piercing in my ears, and one in my nose. I am always wearing glass to help me get my way through the world. You will always see me wearing dark clothing, band tees, a beanie, and jeans. 

I freakin love music. Its like the only reason I am alive for. My favorite bands are Panic! At The Disco, Twenty-One Pilots, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, AC/DC, Linkin Park, Falling in Reverse, and the list goes on. 

My favorite things are music of course, Supernatural, Charmed, AMS, Criminal Minds, Harry Potter, drawing, playing the guitar and piano, and animals. Animal are my weakness. I hate my bullies, my therapist, this foster home, and life. 

I am a very outgoing person and not afraid to speak my mind. I do not trust anybody ever since my parents abused me and then finally git caught after 5 years of me being on this earth. I have been in a million different foster homes ever since. I get bullied everyday for being LGBTQ and an orphan so that has caused me sever depression and anxiety, and caused me to self harm.

In my last foster home the lady was nice enough to take me to a therapist who I ended up hating. The therapist diagnosed me with anxiety, depression, anorexia, and PTSD. So she gave me a whole lot of different pills to help with my mental illnesses. But they didn't work so I stopped take them. My current foster parents hold on to them for me because I have tried to overdose on them multiple times. 

I have a girlfriend named Billy-Jean and she has been the love of my life, ever since I found out I was a lesbian, which was 3 years ago. She has been there to help me though everything but it makes me feel so guilty because even though I promise I will stop cutting and stop throwing up my food, I still do. 

Well this is basically a summary of my horrendous life so far. Just plain screwed up me. 

*

*

*

* Hey guys, this is my first ever story. I am sorry for the crappyness. Just a fair warning there will be trigger warnings and it will get a lot dark and twistier then this. Please leave a comment or message me for feed back... BYE MY READERS!