I Met Bts while I was Drunk?

"Rise and shine Y/n"
I heard a man telling me to wake up. I was about to ask for five more minutes of sleep when a realization hit me; I live by myself. I snapped my eyes open to see a man standing next to my bed. He stared at me with a worried expression. "What's wrong   Y/n?" He said, worry clearly written in his voice. I must be imagining things. There is no way that a member of Bts is in my house. That's when I looked around and realized that I am not in my room and that the bed I am currently laying in is not mine. "Y/n, say something, you're scaring me!" He said.
       "J-hope?" He sighed after finally hearing me speak. "Thank God, you were scaring me, " he said and hugged me. Now I'm really confused. "Where am I? How did I get here?" I asked. Now he looked confused. "What do you mean? You're in the dorm. Don't you remember being at the bar last night?" This is confusing me so much. I remember going to the bar last night because I had just got a promotion and wanted to celebrate, but I don't remember meeting my bias there. "I remember going, but I don't remember much after getting there, " I replied. "Oh, well me and the guys want to the bar to get out of the house and have fun, and I saw you arguing with a guy that had been hitting on you. You made him mad and he went to hit you so me, Jungkook, and Yoongi went over and made him leave you alone. When he left you thanked us, and we asked you to come sit with us and the rest of the guys. You agreed and drank with us all night, " he said, "you got along well with the guys, and talked to us all night about different and random things. By the end of the night, you got really drunk and Namjoon suggested bringing you home with us until you sobered up enough to give us directions to your house that made sense so we could take you home. Long story short, you fell asleep on Tae's shoulder while you were sitting with us on the couch. Jimin and I agreed that you could sleep in our room, so I carried you back to our room and laid you on my bed. A little bit later I went to bed and you almost pushed me on the floor when I tried to lay down, but you eventually moved over. When I woke up, I let you sleep for a little bit, but I tried to wake you up about 45 minutes ago and you just rolled over and asked for five more minutes."
       I looked down and felt really embarrassed that I had caused them so much trouble and didn't remember it. "Oh, I am so sorry I caused you guys so much trouble, I'll just grab my stuff and leave, "I said. He looked at me and quickly replied, " No no you weren't a trouble at all. In fact, the guys think you're an interesting person and want to get to know you better while you're sober." He said. I felt honored that I had grabbed the attention of one the most popular kpop bands. Today seems like it is going to be an interesting one...