Chap 1: New start

Chap 1: New start

BEEP BEEP BEEP

FUCK, I hate this dam alarm clock. Today is Monday 27th August2012. Your most probably wondering what is so special about this day. It's the first day of high school. Yep, high school. I turned 14 June 18th. I'm just glad I don't have to go to this new high school by my self. I’m going with two of my best friends, Blake and Gabriella. We have been friends since birth. And we have been rebels ever since. I really don't care what people say about me but if you say something about my friends, bitch it's on like donkey Kong. The best thing is I know they care about me the same way. Our parents have been friends since high school. Gabriella lives two doors down from me and Blake lives right across the street. Blake is the only white person out of us three. We all have that one white friend who thinks he black and that's Blake. All me and Gabriella can do is laugh at him. Gabriella hates her name so she goes by Gabi.

Any way my name is Alexandria Dixon but goes by Alex. I'm 14 years old with one older brother who is 17 and one younger sister who is 10. My mum is mix race and my dad is black. My mum has green eyes, me and my younger sister Alexis share. My brother takes after my dad and has dark brown almost black. I'm not to found of my dad. I've had this feeling since two years ago. My dad had and affair with another women. I found out when I walked into my dads office and they were fucking on the table, like gross dude. That was the worst day of my life. I really don't know why my mum forgave him and my brother and sister forgave him. He almost tore this family apart. So I never give my dad the time of day and the family has never been the same since. He stills tries to talk to me but I just ignore him most of the time. My mum was so heart broken. Seeing your own mother cry is the worst thing a child has to go through. So my dad can kiss my ass. Any way I have long black ringlet curls in my hair that comes half way down my back. It's all natural. My sister has the same kind of hair. She is annoying but I love her to bits. I'm always there for her and I always let her know that she can come to me when ever she needs something.

Back to reality. I shoved the covers off me with my eyes still closed. As soon as I opened them I regretted it immediately. The bright light that came through my curtains almost blinded me. “shit” I mumbled under my breath.

“err, young lady, what have I told you about that kind of language in this house” said my mum in her not so bubbly attitude. My mum is always full of joy and I love seeing her that way. And I hated when she cried over my father. That bastard.

“sorry mum” I said groggily.

“I came to talk to you about your first day of high school”

“oh mum, please tell me your not gonna give me a long speech, I hate those” I groaned. She just chuckled and carried on.

“I want you to enjoy your days at school and not to waste them by being a naughty girl, I don't want to be having any phone calls, letters, meetings or you being kicked out of school” she warned me. Yeah, I was a real rebel, Blake, Gabriella and me are trouble makers.

“But mum, I was only kicked out of school for 3 days” I said trying to defend myself.

“Alex, why was you kicked out for '3 days' last year” she even used air quotes while saying 3 days.

I looked down and mumbled “because some girl decided to have a fight with me so I punched her in the nose”