The laws of kindness

Jimmy's POV
There was nothing you could tell me a few months ago that would change my opinion. Let me explain.
I entered this high school in California for the last year. My mom divorced my dad and left with me to the US. So I had to change my life 190 degrees. The English that I spoke was bad, so I am still very awkward with people. It's so easy to speak korean but when it comes to English I just simply die. Words don't flow out of my mouth easily. Let's not even talk about my awful accent. I'm the one person people refer to when they talk about asian accent. Anyway, I settled in the school. I thought I was fine. Until I noticed someone. Kory Shaner.
This girl isn't like any other girl. She's bad I meant. She's mean, vain and has no personality. And what did my simple ass brain do when it saw her?? Liked her. Liked her??? Like everyone in this freaking school I started liking her.
BUT.
Why I liked her? My story is a little different.
It began when I saw her for the first time, and I thought she's soooooooo.... stupid. And I didn't change my opinion for a loooong time. Until one day. Let me rewind and tell you.....

I got an itch. On my balls. Great. Cool. I need to scratch that. But it would have been amazing if I wasn't in class in front of everybody doing my presentation. I finish my presentation and as soon as the bell ring I'm out. I need to be alone and scratch my balls damn! I run around to find this spot under the stairs that seems empty. Ain't no one here.
Phewwwwwwww.
I scratch my itch!!! Finally! Finally! Siddenly I hear this cough. A feminine cough. What I didn't take in consideration is the fact that under the stairs there's this school supply cabinet that could fit an entire person next to it and the wall. Why should I take that in consideration??? Because there's a full sized human person who just came from there. She wasn't even that hidden but I just didn't pay attention and touched my junk so that she could see it. When I say I am awkward I don't mess around. I DON'T MESS AROUND.
Why was she there in the first place tho?? I ignore her a little, acting like I didn't see her. But something catches my eye. IT'S HER. The person I despise. I just can't stand her. I just can't. Have I ever talked to her? Talking is overrated bro. So why do I despise her? Because she's a bitch? Did she ever do something to me? Not really? But she must be a bitch because she dresses sexy. This sounds wrong..
Anyway she is Kory Shaner, the popular girl guys like and girls envy. She's got the pretty face and the ASS. The most important asset she owns. She probably traded it for the brain.
And let's not forget how superior she is. She's got 2.4 million followers on Instagram for being hot but guess what?? I got 279 followers. You can't have that emotional connection that I have with my followers. So she loses.
Oh I see her looking at me from head to toe... girl who do you think you are??? She looks down at my feet. Is she judging my shoes ? Today I *cough* didn't wear the best pair I own ..
She bends down, why tho?? Then she stands back up and puts her hand up in front of me.
"You dropped this," she says, without a smile or a frown. She's very chill. I look at her hand and I see a phone. BHFAAGF THAT'S MY PHONE !! In her hand. She's holding it. The phone that I own. My phone. The phone which is mine. Aaaaaaa!!!
I grab it, fast and put it back in my pocket. Wait. Stop.... hold it! Was she nice to me just now? Like really?? I thought she's a 'popular' girl. Like I see in the movies. They are pretty but mean. She picked up my phone and gave it to me... she's not what I thought.. She's nice.. to me , who I'm just a nerd loser.. all this time I hated her but didn't even try to get to know her.
I never noticed how pretty she is. As I look at her I see she is so beautiful. Wow.. Her big hazel eyes, red lips and pale face. Her hair is shiny and silky. I want to brush my fingers through it. And damn it that ASS !!! I would do anything to be behind that ASS!!!! Dammit she's perfect!!!
"See ya," she says and waves a hand my way before she walks away. I watch her the entire way. Her back is beautiful. Her clothing choice is impeccable! And that ASS!
I think I just fell for her.

And that's how, I, Jimmy Shin, fell in love with Kory Shaner.
Now.
How do I make HER fall for me?