Sunset & Strip

The room is bathed in deep orange and red, making the dark purple walls swell with colour & turning the cream bedspread into an alien landscape. Shadows from the four-poster are cast across the floor creating a runway, an entrance to your stage, a guide to your audience - me.

I'm sat in a darkened corner, away from the sensual light of the fading sun. The only illumination coming from the burning red embers of my cigarette & the glint from my glass of bourbon. You can just make out my pulled tie atop my half unbuttoned shirt, but you can't see my face as much as you want to.

"Press play" comes the command from your lips & I obey. A smooth, slow, blue bassline rumbles in to existence. Deep & swung. Cymbals crash & drums pound in to life as you burst in to the room along the shadow catwalk & in to the spotlight of the sunset.

The jet black lingerie you're wearing clings to every curve of your body as you move & dance to the music. Eyes closed as you let the rhythm & the fire inside you guide your hands over your skin, your stockinged legs gliding over the darkening floor as the last rays of orange & red sunlight bathe your flesh. The music turns allegro as you spin on the spot, releasing your bra in a flash & throwing it across the room. You cover your pert breasts with your arm & give me a cheeky smile as you stride closer, turn your back to me & drop in to my lap. You throw your head back to meet my mouth as you grind against my stiff cock, keeping a few millimetres distance between our lips. Your scent fills my head as I run a finger up from your stomach, between your breasts & give your throat a gentle squeeze. You turn to face me, smiling at my eyes as they gorge on the feast that is your beauty. You arch your back & brush your tits against my beard then push yourself away. Thumbs push past the top of your panties, pulling them every which way but off, teasing me with the promise of that little strip you know drives me wild. The music slows again as you turn your back to me & lean forward, peeling those French knickers from your perfect arse inch by slow inch, releasing your blushed lips so I can see everything you've kept me waiting for. The panties drop to the floor as you turn back, showing me your nakedness but for the stockings. You approach & kiss me full on the lips tasting bourbon & cigarettes, taking the glass from my hand. You perch on the end of the bed, gaze locked on me as you dip two fingers in to the chilled amber drink. My eyes follow the dripping fingers to that little strip of hair as you rub the bourbon on to your already wet pussy, pushing the two digits between your lips. "Another drink?" you ask as you tip the contents of my glass over your stomach & down between your legs. Without a word I leave my chair, walk over & kneel before your electrified body & place my mouth over your hot, sweet, whisky-tasting cunt...