my heart is yours (oneshot)

once upon a time there was a happy couple but the boy said to the girl "I dont love you anymore" then after what the boy said he left the girl.... days after he found a new gf... they we're happy until he learned about his heart condition and that his present gf is going to another country... he felt sad but he still decided to go through operation... all that is missing is a donor.... a week after he found a donor... the operation was a success.... he felt grateful yet he didn't actually knew his donor... he decided to ask his doctor... the doctor just said...." she really loved you"... after saying those words the doctor gave the boy a letter...

"Hey! I now u left me because u dont love me anymore but I never stopped loving you... I learned about ur condition.... I evan saw u happy with another girl.... I thought hard then I realized something.... I love u so much that I decided to give u my heart.... a heart that has been through everything.... pls just pls take care of it...

For the last time... I LOVE YOU..... GOODBYE...."

.....upon reading the letter the boy just cried..."arigato and mianhae"... (thank u and sorry)... "im such a stupid boy..."
~~~~~~~the end~~~~~~~~~~~
lame story.... sorry.... I will try harder next time... to all who will read this.... sorry...
                                     -author-