Touch Me There! Harry Styles Dirty One Shot!!

I pumped my fingers harder, faster. I was so close my climax when I heard the front door click. 

Shit!

Harry's home. I quickly tried to put some pants on but it was to late. He was shocked but then smirked.

"So horny you couldn't wait?" He asked still smirking. I was still breathing heavily I weakly nodded and tried to cover up. He grabbed the covers and ripped them off the bed walking slowly over to me.

"We don't need that." He said seductivly. I nodded to quickly it made my head spin. He grabbed the cam corder out of the closet. He positioned it towards the bed and the red light flicked on. He made his way over stripping as he went.

"Are you wet?" He asked before jamming two fingers in my pussy. He curved around my G-Spot and I bucked my hips up a little. He whispered to me.

"I'm going to give you instructions. I am going to have you pull off your shirt. Then you are going to massage your breast. Can you do that?" I nodded to him.

"Good. Do it now." I took my shirt off slowly and he unhooked my bra. I shuddered under his touch. He pulled it off of me and I massaged my nipples slowly.

"Faster." He commanded.

I did as I was told and grabbed my breast and massaged them together. 

"Now I want you to pretend that's me doing that, causing you pleasure." He whispered. I try to nod but fail.

"Now take two fingers." He whispers. I ,again, do as told. I pulled my hands away from my breast and held up two fingers. 

"Now stick them in your soaking pussy. Pretend it's me and thrust in hard. You should know. I. Fuck. Hard." He stated. "I will do my own." He said taking his member out of his pants. He massaged up and down. I stared at his hardining shaft. 

"Uh-uh up here." He said pointing at his eyes. I tore my gaze and stared at him. He smirked.

"Do it now." He said. I started thrusting in and out. An indescribable speed I moaned. He smirked at me.

"Say my name." He said.

"Harry." I whisper breatlessly, still thrusting.

"Louder I want the naighbors to hear!!" He yells.

"HARRY FUCK YES OH MY GOD HARRY FUCK FUUUCCCKK!!!!" I yell louder and he smirked, sexily at me. I kept going faster and harder. He smiled and did the same. His hand moving quickly. 

"Do it." I whisper.

"What do you want me to do babe?" He said.

"Say my name." I whisper.

"Yell it babe." He says.

"I want you to say my name!" I yell. He groans and goes faster.

"[Y/N] OH GOD FUCK FASTER FASTER FUCK SHIT GOD DAMN [Y/N]!!!!" He yelled. I went faster and faster until I reached my climax. I came and he did too. 

He lay down breathless beside me.

"Next time I'm in controll the entire time." He says and kisss my cheek softly.