Chapter 1- TCA

Niall's POV

right now, the lads and I are in an interview at the Teen Choice Awards.

"So boys who are you excited to see tonight?!" the interviewer ask us. we all look each other, we all know what each other was thinking but we were all to embarrassed to say it. so we just sat there in silence. the interviewer was a little confused at first. "c'mon no need to be shy you guys are the biggest boy band in the world you could get any girl here" then Harry sighs. "okay guys don't tell me I will guess and you have to say if I'm correct" she states. "let's do it!" Louis screams "Lou shush she will get it straight away" Harry and Liam say at the same time. "the Campbell sisters?" she questions "yes!" Louis screams and the other boys including me nod. Man that boy has too much energy. "have you meet them before" she asks. "we have met Rose, we were at Demi's concert and she was the opening act and we went backstage and she was there" liam says. then the interviewer asks "boys no need to be shy, so whose your favourite the model or the singer" oh my god this girl has the hard hitting questions. mine is defiantly Marley Ræ, the model, she is so pretty and down to earth. but Rose has such a nice voice but I don't think she is my type. "okay, what about you boys all say your favourite on the count of 3" she states. we reply with okays and fines. "3,2,1" we all scream Marley Ræ, being the idiots we are. when we scream Marley Ræ walks in. "yes?" she looks around, oh my gosh she looks so cute and confused. she starts walking over to us, "shit" I exclaim a little too loudly, she must of heard me because she says "I can leave if you want me to?" and she points to the door. "no!" I scream, far out I am embarrassing myself, come on Niall the girl of your dreams is standing next to you and you are screaming at her, calm down.

"we were just talking about you" the interviewer says. "I heard, why?" she says back. "um, care to explain Niall" Louis says, I turn around and flick him off when no one was looking. she was looking at me expecting me to say something but I was frozen. "w-w-we were t-t-talking a-about w-w-who we were l-l-looking f-f-forward t-to s-seeing t-t-tonight." good going Niall! our eyes were locked, I was about to speak again when thankfully Harry spoke for me, "we said the Campbell sisters, and she asked who was our favourite and I said you obviously" and winked at the end. I need to get Harry to teach me his ways on how to talk to women. "how sweet" she said and then flashed her award winning smile and looked at everyone of us in the eye and then said "I should be going, see you later, good luck for tonight" then she walks away. I let out a breath and then zayn says "smooth Niall" they all of them laugh at me. "shut up boys, she is right over there" they laugh again at my desperation to impress her. "did you know that her and her sister, are from Australia, that's why she has that funny voice" the interviewer informs us. "I bet Niall did" Louis adds. I flicked him off again, mainly because he was right.

Okay guys hope ya like :)

Keep reading 50 reads new chapter