The Goodbye

- Justin please don't go away - is the only thing I could say after last five minutes of silence.

- I am in the military. I have to fight for out homeland. I promised that. I have sworn. But your one word and I will stay ..Nothing is more important to you but understand that it is my professional life. I feel the need to fight for freedom.

And what am I to answer? On one hand, terribly afraid. Not that he would die.. I was afraid that we can not survive such a long separation. It was not a few weeks, months... it was even a few dozen of years. On the other hand, I knew that it was important to him and that is his honor.

I sat so still a long moment, staring into his honey-chocolate eyes. Yes. They were amazing. They were able to show when he suffered, and when he was happy. Tears pinched me in the eyes, for him too.

Go - I choked it out and hugged him very much. That was the last time. He never hugged me like that. I felt the love and warmth of heart.

I felt through his veins flowed the blood of frozen fear.

Outside, he never showed pain, suffering ... But he is also a human and he has a moment of weakness. Even so ideal as he ...

He picked up his bags and carried them into the bus, which was pulled up to our house. He came up to me and he kissed me gently. Yes. It was the kiss that was my last for many years. It was different. I will miss his sensitivity touch.

He moved his head to my ear and whispered:

-I will write every day. Nothing will happen to me. You will always be in my heart and nothing can change that. If something happens to me ...

-JUSTIN! You have no right to speak! - I cut him off. My face was covered in tears.

-Honey. I know how much you suffer and it isn't easy, but we have to consider every possibility. So .. if anything happens to me ..- -remember that one day I'll see you there. At the top, and I will support you, I will help you and will be with you every second of your life. You will feel that you have me, because you'll always have me, just for you. I'll never leave you.

I love you ... I stammered and threw himself on the neck. He turned to me and hung around my neck a necklace with his name and pointed to his neck and I noticed a necklace with my name on it.

-As long as you wore it, you got me side by side. I will not die. You never take it off. As long as I get back.

-I promise .. Go on. They are waiting for you.

He kissed me on the forehead and left. Just like that. He was, and suddenly he was gone. Physically, because in my mind was full of bad thoughts. It was evening, so I went to sleep. Each of my next day looked the same.