warning

Tears rolled down a face of pure agony.Blood and body parts lay strewn and scattered on the lineolium  

kitchen floor.Tory lane's life lay in shambles. Her mother,father and two brothers taken in a flash of godspeed and her innocent purity gone. 

FLASHBACK

"Hey mom can you pass the green salad."said tory being in a most contented mood."Sure honey" her mom replied.Tory had just met a guy on facebook and was spellbound.Everything he did seemed to come alive for her.Even him saying a simple hello with a smile had her weak. Dylan Ramerez was the name written on her heart.Dinner was almost over and now tory was heading to her room to talk to dylan. "hey,can i come over tonight?" dylan suggested. she only knew him a month now but her love wasn't one to be reckoned with. She agreed and waited for him. She insisted that he climb to her window because her parents would NEVER allow their 17 year old daughter to be with boys or even come in contact with them.Her room lay dormant,still in the queitness.....

Suddenly she heard a deafening sound blast through the still of the night. BANG BANG. she heard two more which made her heart stop.she started to tremble, inching off the bed.She nervously walked to the door when another bang,this one, with a scream.Fear gripped her fragile body as she slowly peer out her room downstairs. Morbid and malicious thoughts swirled through her already shocked mind.A dark shadow met her gaze walking up the stairs and she quickly slammed the door. "what if its a thief?" she thought as the footsteps came closer to the door.In her fright she struggled to a note out when....."hey, its me dylan, are you okay?" she breathed the sweetest sigh of relief and was about to open the door when a cold chill ran down her entire body.She began to doubt..what if dylan is the unknown invader.then he said, "come on...open up..i think someones in the house." with that she thought twice but eventually open the door. To her shock, he lay leaned up against the doorway and smiled.A devious monsterous smile. he push her on the bed and began whispering in her ear, "now your'e all mine" she struggled and wrenched but he held her in placeand began the heineous act.She screamed in pain and frustration but no one to hear her plea. it went on like this for 10 minutes,him ravaging her bloody.he then put his hand over mouth and said,"dont cry its all over" laughing an evil laugh.He then got up,put his pants back on and walk out her room.Tory,lying in a state of shock.she laid like this for an hour and then got up to check if he was still there.When she slowly reached the kitchen.............

Why did this happen to me? she cursed god in ways that were questioning her sanity. "why!, why the fuck did you do this to mee!" Then she began to fade,fade into silence.She awoke on her bed with a scream.where was she?.Was it a dream or was it a warning.