dysphoria

"i'm sorry, karamatsu-nissan

i didn't mean any of it

i was supposed to protect you

but i didn't

instead i added more fuel to the fire

the fire that would ignite when you snapped

it was my fault you did this

it was my fault you snapped

and hung yourself.

i guess this is how i join you

i'm sorry. i'm a horrible brother

please forgive me

-チョロ松"

the note for the remaining brothers recieved.

"osomatsu-nissan," jyushimatsu tugged the sweatshirt of his eldest brother.

"why has everyone left us?" jyushimatsu choked out.

"i-i don't know... i guess it started with karamatsu.. then our family started dropping like flies..." osomatsu stuttered.

"first, karamatsu killed himself, then we recieved news that ichimatsu and totty went to jail, and now this.. it all happened in one morning all together..." osomatsu huffed out.

"i wish things could go back to normal again," the two mentally broken brothers said in unision.

they both cried in eachother's arms for about an hour before they passed out.

everything.

sucks.

everyone who knew the sextuplets didn't know what happened. it was like they all...

disappeared.

todomatsu got out of jail but not ichimatsu. everyone blamed him for the murder of matsuno matsuyo and matsuno matsuzou. and the evidence? it was all stupid. but, all the fingers were pointed towards him.

as punishment, he suffers from a lifetime in prison.

nothing ever goes as planned. that only happens in tv shows.

when chibita found out, he started letting the remaining three brothers eat his oden without paying, and they were thankful for that, but nothing could cure the broken brothers.

nothing.

well, maybe something could. ((is it winning big on pachink-//slapped))

the ability to turn back time. to reset. to get another shot at life. to improve. to learn from past mistakes.

yet, the dream only resides in their heads.

there's no way their dream can become a reality, right?

time skip to two years later

it's been two years. two years since the matsuno sextuplets were trapped in a world of dysphoria.

or should i say, triplets?

ichimatsu died due to the improper diet the prison fed them. when ichimatsu asked for something 'better', all they said was "it's either that or nothing,". so, without a choice, ichimatsu had to eat it to not die.

but, that only quickened the process of dying.

ichimatsu died on his first year anniversary in prison.

it was hard on jyushimatsu, who was the closest to ichimatsu. but with the unlimited love and support osomatsu and todomatsu gave him, jyushimatsu didn't end his book.