white ferrari

My alarm went off at 7:30 and school started in 10 minutes so I got up put my long black and white striped shirt and threw my black thrasher shirt over it. Put my mom jeans on with some funky belt I found at the local thrift store, then my cat socks, my black and white old school vans and then my black beanie, never can go wrong with a black beanie. I brushed my teeth and ran to my car blasted the good ol' song team by Lorde and was off to school.

I got to school and ran to art class. The only class me and my boyfriend had together. It's only been a week of my freshman year and i'm already dreading it. Art class is the only thing keeeping me alive because I have my boyfriend and my new bestfriend Annabelle. She's by far one of the best people i've ever met. On the first day, we did some get to know eachother game where we go walking around and the teacher plays music and then stops it and when you stop it you stop in front of someone and the teacher  says something like favourite colour or favourite movie and you ask eachother that question . I was walking around and then the teacher paused the music and i was stopped in front of Annabelle, the first thing i noticed she has the prettiest hazel eyes ever but anyways the teacher said favourite song and at the same time we both screamed "WHITE FERRARI." From that day we've been inseparable.