Abercroft House

There was a garden. I was on top of a large stepped pyramid. All around the base of the pyramid there were flowers. They were great, tall, tangerine lilies, their heads bobbing around the lower steps. As I walked down the pyramid, the stairs I left crumbled back into sand. Closer now, the lilies towered above me. Behind the wafting flowers, a marmalade sky was lit up by a great, bright sun. I reached a river, on which there was a boat. A long rope dangling over the edge of the boat told me that it was supposed to be moored, but a girl was standing at the prow, looking out for, what? As she guided the boat down the river, further and further away from the jetty, she glanced back. I saw her eyes, boring into mine. Their colours turning and tumbling and changing and moving and twisting - a kaleidoscope. Looking at them the place changed, her face lighting up with a dangerous smile. As it grew, the girl morphed into a dark shape, coming closer, looming over me. Thunder and lightening threw weird shadows over the land, blotting the light from the sky. The garden was in grayscale. Nothing was the same here. She advanced, pulling out a long, thing knife. Advancing on me, coming...