Introduction

I woke up to a bright light, I was quite tired and became angry. I moaned and rolled over to check my alarm clock. It was three in the morning. I sat up and rubbed my eyes while yawning. I looked up and saw Jenna in her bed with her over head light on reading. Ugh, she was such a geek."Jenna!?" I asked angrily.

"Yeah, Miles?" She asked as if it was natural to be having a conversation at three in the morning.

"What are you doing!?"

"Reading." She said.

"At three in the morning?" I asked growing annoyed.

"Um, yeah."

"Ugh." I mumbled. "Turn the light off and go to bed." I said.

"NO! I have to find out what happens!"

"You can find out in the morning. Now turn the light off I have to get up for practice in three hours."

"No. Close yours eyes and go bed. I only have a hundred more pages."

I got up out of my bed and she screamed. I ran over and jumped onto her bed. She raised the book way up above her head. "Give it to me!" I screamed

"NO! I'm reading!" She said trying to kick me off the bed.

I grabbed both her arms and pinned her down. I was above her head and did the old spit trick. I slowly let the giant slobbery spit build up and spill out of my mouth above her face.

"AHHHH!" She screamed. "NO! OK! OK! YOU WIN!" She screamed. I sucked my spit back in and grabbed the book from her. I turned her light off walked over to my bed and put the book on the ground.

I closed my eyes and slowly began to slip off. And then I heard her. She was crawling by my bed. By the time I got up the light was back on with the book in her hand. I was about to fight her but instead I grabbed a pillow and walked downstairs.

I tried to move our giant black lab, Rover off the couch but the dumb dog wouldn't move. I angrily threw the pillow on the ground and tried to doze off. Which was next to impossible with Rover. He makes the ugliest sound when he sleeps. I tried to ignore it but couldn't. I once again got up with my pillow and threw it down on the kitchen floor. I laid down and tried to ignore the fact that my hand was in a splotch of spilled syrup.

I rolled my eyes and laid there. This was my life. Forced to live on my syrupy kitchen floor. I chuckled at that thought. Oh my life was so upside down. Its hard living with a twin. Especially one who's completely different than you. She was a writing geek. And I was on the varsity soccer team. Two different people, one same life. God only knows how we've made it this far. Or how much farther we'll make it.....