Chapter 1

Hey my name's Krisia King but everybody calls me Princess K or just Princess I'm in the gang Red Wonders with my brother Chris everyone calls him King. My parents left me and my siblings when I was 13, King 14, and Kristine (Kristie) and Christopher Jr. (CJ) when they were 8 so my brother practically raised us.

My parents were always on business trips and vacations and we were always left home and one day they went on their so called "second honeymoon" and never returned till this very day.

We searched for them for three years and never found them. When King finally gave up we got a letter saying and I quote " stop looking for us we gave up on you nasty children, should have never had you little devils you ruined my perfect body and one more thing here's $150,00 to stop looking for us."

When I read it my heart was crushed but king always told me when something goes wrong show no emotions so I did as told and stopped worrying about them.

We never really told the twins until they were old enough and when they asked we always said they were on a "business trip". When they found out the truth they executed themselves from everyone for a month CJ went silent and Kristie did as well and some days she wouldn't even eat we would always try and get them to return to their normal states but it wouldn't work.

After a month of the silent treatments they realized our parents weren't worth their pain so they gave up on our parents as well and well now you can say we have an ordinary life.

AN: hey everyone this is my first book so please cooperate with me if you don't like the book give some suggestions and I'll make sure to put it in and thanks for reading 😘💞