Chapter 1 : The Attack

On a dark, stormy night the BAU team was at a police station. They worked from 8:30 AM to 10:50 every day for 5 days. They had an unsub that was killing people, male and female, ages 10-45. Garcia came up with a long list of names, who are male, loves hunting, 30 to late 40's, been experimenting on things ranging from small animals to big animals, and has job that allows him to be out on a full moon. The best they came up with is a werewolf. They know it sounds crazy, but Sam and Dean explained it's possible. Soon the team plus Sam and Dean found themselves in the woods in pitch black. Sam and Morgan are searching near the river. Hotch and Emily are near some caves. Reid and JJ are searching near a cabin about 2 miles north of the road, where Dean and Rossi are searching. It stopped raining 30 minutes ago. After 3 more hours of searching, Hotch picks up his radio and told everyone to head to the cars. Morgan, Sam, Dean and Rossi were the first to arrive. 11 minutes later Hotch and Emily emigre for the darkness. 37 minutes later JJ comes running out of the woods soaked in blood, but Spencer was no where to be seen. Sam runs up to her and asks "are you ok? Where is Spencer?" "Spence is back there. "We were heading this way when something jumped out of the shadows. It went to attack me, but he made it attack him. He told me to run and-and-don't look back no matter what happens. I turned around just as it bit him." JJ was crying harder now. "Can you take us to the last place you saw Spencer?" JJ told them to follow her. 47 minutes later they found what they would have never wanted to see. They found Spencer still holding his ground. Spencer looked up and it was the moon. It's a full moon tonight. Spencers body was littered with cut, blood, claw marks, and bite marks. There was small patches of fur on him also. Spence was transforming into what he was fighting. The team knew that Spencer was losing. A minute later Spencers legs gave out. He collapsed on the cold forest floor shaking and crying out in pain. The werewolf went for Spencers neck. With Morgan's fast thinking he grabbed a rock and slung it at the werewolf. It hit the werewolf in the hip and he moved from where he was and leaped at Morgan. Suddenly Morgan felt blood all over his face. He thought it was all over until he saw Spencer in wolf form. Spencer had dried blood on his reddish blond fur. Spencer got to he feet just as the unsub pounced on Spencer. Spencer pushed the unsub off of him. Spencer got to his feet again just as the other werewolf did also. They started circling each other. The team knew Spencer was making a distraction so they can find a place to hide. Sam motioned for them to follow him. When the got there Dean had some bad news. "This is bad. When werewolves fight the fight to the death. Many times none of them survive." The team starred in shock. Morgan is mad as hell. He wanted to go out there and stop the fight when a strange noise come out of the shadows. It was Spencer. He managed to get away from the unsub. He was limping. He made it near a rock before he collapsed. The unsub came up next to them but collapsed from the loss of blood. The unsub went back to human form. Morgan went up to the unsub and checked for a pulsed, but there was none. The unsub was dead. Morgan ran up next to Spencer and check to see if he was alive. Morgan felt for a pulsed. He sighed in relief when he felt one. Spencer soon changed back to human form. 2 minutes later Spencer slowly got up. His hand had a thorn in it so he pulled it out. He caught sight that his wounds were closing faster than normal. The team seen that also. JJ went up to Spencer and gave him a hug. Then she asked" why did you do that?" " You have Will and Henry. I don't have my mom anymore." Spencer replied.