The Guy Named Austin(BWWM)

Chapter one
Kim's POV
  I let out a frustrated sigh as I stood up from fixing my shoe. Right now I was at the mall...by myself for some reason.

  Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Well I'm Kimberly Jones and I'm 23 with dark brown eyes and long black hair that is real. I ain't trying to hate on my weave sistas but my hair is mine.

  I was now walking from shoe locker and I ran into someone. I stumbled back and held the bridge of my nose in frustration.

  "You need to watch where the hell you're going!" I snapped. That's when I looked up and met icy blue eyes and short dirty blonde hair. He had on a gray muscle shirt and tight Levi pants and combat boots. I noticed he had tattoos also and I could see his nice broad chest and large biceps perfectly along with... nice toned abs.

  As I was eye raping this sexy white guy he glared at me."Excuse me but I believe that you need to watch where you are going!" His deep husky voice made my panties wet. But that didn't stop me from telling this jackass off.

  "I don't know who you think you are but you will not tell me what to do!" I was cut off by some white bitch with fake blonde hair and a fake ass body runnning up and standing next to Mr.Sexy asshole.

  "Babe what's taking so long? I'm hungry...and I need these cute pair of shoes I saw." she said in an annoying voice that made me roll my eyes. This bitch right here...

  Asshole was not even paying attention because he was staring at my chest the whole time. I crossed my arms and glared up at him. He had to be about 6'5 compared to my 5'9.

  His eyes snapped back up to my brown ones. He gave me a smirk. I rolled my eyes and that caught the attention of the blonde bimbo.

  "Um excuse me but Austin, who is this black bitch?" she asked coldly. I immediately restrained myself from tearing her ass a new one but instead, I decided on being a smart ass.

  "I belive the correct term is African American woman who clearly isn't ghetto. I may be black but you are stupid to think I'm just going to sit here and let you talk shit about me and my people. And I just so happen to had graduated top of my class not only in college but in middle school and highschool. So before you go assuming shit about people and the color of they skin, I advise you to watch your self."

  And with that I flipped my hair and walked away with a big ass grin on my face, leaving the bitch speechless.

  I left the mall and went back to my newly bought and furnished house. And I'm going to say it right now, I live around a bunch of white people in this little town near L.A.

***************
Austin's POV

  I was walking away from my new girl and I got a text from my bro Adam. He was texting me when I ran into someone. I stepped back and my gaze slowly took in the person in front of me. Let me just say that I honestly never dated or wanted to date a black girl but this one might change my mind.

  She had long black hair which I could tell was real and dark brown mysterious eyes. I won't forget about her body though. She had curves for days and nice big breasts and an amazing ass. I then noticed that she was mad and that she had dimples.

  "You need to watch where the hell you're going!" she snapped in a voice like silk. Wait I can't be falling for this girl...not after I just met her. So I decided to be a smartass and I snapped on her.

  " Excuse me but I believe that you should watch where you are going!" She glared up at me which made me smirk.

  "I don't know who you think you are but you do not tell me what to do!" she was cut off by the girl I forgot I came here with. What was her name?? Ashley? What ever but all I know is that she is fake and dumb and a gold digger.

  "Babe what's taking so long I'm hungry...and I really want these cute pair of shoes." she said in her annoying whiny voice. I saw the sexy ebony woman roll her eyes which got Ashley's attention. After she told off on her, Ms.Sexy went off on Ashley then walked away leaving Ashley dumbfounded. I honestly wasn't paying attention to Ashley bitching because not only was I staring at Ms.Sexy's breasts, I was looking straight at her nice ass as she walked away.

  If only she knew what she was doing to me inside my pants. Just thinking about how I could tear her ass up made my dick twitch. I happily left Ashley there whining and I left in my black on black Bugetti.