Secret

Sorry it took me a reeeeaaaaallly long time to make this well here it is enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Liu set the table for breakfast and started to cook. Jeff went and snuck up behind him and hugged him. Jeff started to kiss Liu down his neck."s-s-st-op"Liu said out of breath. But Jeff didn't stop he put his hand under Liu shirt and started to caress his nipple "h-mm". Liu fell to the ground ,he couldn't take all the pleasure.

*Ding-Dong*

*Ding-Dong*

Jeff got up from the ground and headed to the door.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

Jeff asked "Who is this?"

"May I see Liu."the stranger demanded

Liu was just starting to get up from the ground when he heard a familiar voice.Then Liu walked over to the door.

"Who are you?"Liu asked

The stranger's atmosphere changed when he heard Liu's voice.

"Its me Jack."

After that Liu just opened the door and let him in. Jeff just stood there ,mad.

"Jack what are you doing here?"

"I saw you through the window and thought id say hi."

"I know your lying your here to ask for me to come back right?"

All of a sudden the atmosphere turned cold.

Jack just sat there in silence

"You know I wont go back I already told you before."

"Well Then I better get going then but before I go I have to say wasting your time like this isn't the best option."

Jack then left the room and headed back outside and drove off.

Jeff's pov:

What did he mean by that?

Liu got up and walked back to the kitchen. For a while it was on silence.

"Liu"

"Hmmm"

"What did he mean by wasting your time?"

"Its just nothing"

I walked over to Liu and bite his ear.

"You know I don't like secrets Liu"

I started to take off Liu's shirt. He's just so adorable but I hate secrets.

End of Jeff's pov.

Jack's pov:

Liu cant stay there forever he has to come back or he'll change back to....

Oh forget it. Either way if he comes back or not things for him will only get worse.

End of Jack's pov.

10 minutes Later.....

Liu's pov:

Jeff started undressing me. I told him it was just nothing but it seems he only got angrier.

"J-eff "

"St-o-p"

Jeff just continued on. He started to tease me with his member. It was throbbing up against me. Jeff started to open me up inside.I wanted to cum so bad.

"J-eff i think I'm gonna..."

"N-o not yet"

Jeff grabbed a plastic wrap and wrapped it around my member tightly.I could feel my cum boiling up inside me I just cant hold it in. I tried taking it off but Jeff just held me down again.

"Tell me what time are you wasting"

"Mmm" I was breathing to hard to answer but even if I could ,even if I did tell him Id have to leave.But i just couldn't take it anymore should I lie and just keep it hidden forever?Even if I did stay I would just devour everything completely even Jeff but I didn't want that. Jeff started pushing me down to the ground. While pounding me inside.After that Jeff just couldn't take it anymore either he took of the wrap and thrusted in me deep and hard. At first he was going slow but I just wanted more. Because I knew that he could give me more. I started moving my hips faster and faster asking for more. Jeff finally started going faster in and out he pounded inside me hard. I could feel his member pulsing inside me.It felt so pleasurable and good that I wanted more and more. I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Ahh" and I came

But Jeff wasn't done yet he still wanted more. I started to move my hips faster and sucking in his member. Finally I felt it. The wet cum rushing through in my body.After that we just laid there staring at the ceiling then we gradually fell asleep.

During the afternoon

That after noon Jeff just got out of the shower and heeded toward Liu.

"Liu"

"Yes"

"Why wont you tell me what that conversation was all about."

"If I did I probably wont be able to see you anymore.I am not going to go through all the pain and loneliness of you not being around I just wont be able to handle it."

Jeff took Liu's chin and kissed him on his soft lips.

"Who said I was leaving again.Next time Ill just take you with me."

Jeff still didn't understand what Liu meant but Liu didn't mind as long as he didn't have to leave Jeff.

----------------------------------------------------