Outside the Lines of Humanity

“If everything ends with the word goodbye, then I’ll never say that word because I don’t want to lose you forever.”

Prologue

I didn't think that I'd be having an unforgettable semester in this school, with this people, and with who I am right now. I never joined them, perhaps they always regarded me as an outcast of the school, I was nobody. I am just described as this jerk who always stay at the computer laboratory, let the crowd subside and then eventually go home. I have friends but unlike me, they join them; it’s my senior year and soon enough I'll be free from here, from everyone who always dreams of spotlight.

"Takuya!" someone called out my name, "Takuya! You're not going home yet? Again?" it was Hikoshi. "Nah! I'm fine; I'll just finish something and then go home. You go ahead" "Ok, give me a call when you got home, who knows you might sleep here again" I gave a small laugh, yes, I always find myself asleep here, this is my haven, the computer laboratory of our school. Oh, forgive me for being rude, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Takuya Kihara, 20 years old, a senior Information Technology student at Okiyo State University.

My "friends" already left, that's how they call themselves, however, I never intended to be friends with them because I know they were never real to me or to anyone. Many would approach me and ask for my name, but I never care to answer them, I just simply nod, I want to be alone. I think the world is so superficial that I don't know what's real or not. I want to know though who’s real. They would call me a dumbass for not being a socialite when perhaps with my charisma and beauty, I can, but I don’t, this is me.

Now, I'm here in the at the computer laboratory at the other side of the building, I always stay late to search the internet and play computer games. "Who's in there?" someone called out. "It's me Mr. Shibo" I answered, I know that it's the security guard of the school making its round check. "Oh Suricho, you staying late again?" "Yah, I'll take care of everything Mr." I replied."Ok, Ok, make sure to switch everything off, and never forget how to go home in your house, you sleep here sometimes, you know. Hahahaha." Then he left, yes, I sleep here, SOMETIMES ^_^ By the way, I'm Suricho Mikata, 19 years old, a senior Fine Arts student here at Okiyo State University.

This is my last semester, a SURREAL and HAUNTING semester where I found the one I never thought I’d have and be in a world I never thought exists.

It’s me Takuya.

It’s me Suricho.

It all starts here.