I Hate You, I Love You

Scourge POV

It was just like yesterday. It was last week. The day he cheated on me with that slut, Sally. What's so special about her? I don't understand. The only thing I know about her is that she sleeps with almost every guy she sees and is a goldigger.

Did he cheat on me because I wasn't good enough? Yeah, probably. Or maybe it's because I didn't show that much love to him? Why?!

"Why does god hate me?! I fucking hate my damn life!" I yelled pounding my fists into the tree making a hole through it. I fell to my knees my hands fell to my sides as I cried. "Why?! Why?! Why me?" I cried sitting on the ground against the tree I made a hole through. I brought my knees to my chest as I cried into them, not stopping anytime soon. "I love him. I still love him, but he doesn't love me." I sniffled. I would drink every night to make me forget that, that happened.

I probably look like a piece of shit thought crawled out of the toilet.

"I'm alone. Again. The first fucking time in forever. I hope your happy Fleet. If I couldn't make you happy, she could make you happy." I mumbled. Did I also mention I'm a singer? Or should I say a celebrity. I do shows almost every damn month.

I sat there for a while until I decided to go to my home. I bought a house for myself since I had enough money. It was a two story. I didn't have much furniture yet, I'm planning onto get some on Tuesday.

I groaned to myself as I opened the door. I took a couple of the stol- bought beers from the fridge then sat on the leather couch infront of the TV. I flipped through the channels until I found one interesting.

Taking a few gulps of beer. The show was about how people would think that their boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on them then it turns out they are.

Not the most happiest thing to watch since I'm in this condition. I laughed softly, yes laughed I know, on the reaction on Fleet's face when I barged in on him and Sally. It was a mixture of sadness and shock. I could remember it clear.

My phone vibrated, indicating someone sent me a message. I looked at my phone, it was from my boss.

Message Sent 9:32 p.m.
Boss: Don't forget you have a performance tomorrow

I rolled my eyes and groaned. I didn't want to, but knowing him I would be in trouble.

Message Sent 9:33 p.m.
Scourge: Yes I do remember boss. It was at 7 p.m. right

Message Sent 9:33 p.m.
Boss: Yes

Message Sent 9:33
Scourge: Alright

I pressed the off button and took another swig of beer. I barely noticed I was on my fifth beer. Wait then how did I text that to my boss so perfectly? Ehh I dunno. I knew I was gonna wake up with a massive hangover tomorrow. Fuck it.

I drank and drank until I couldn't drink anymore. I think it was 10 or somethin'? I dunno. Now I have a high alcohol tolerance, but I drank WAY too much.

Unknowingly, I pulled out my phone and went to messages then clicked on Fleet's thing.

Message sent 10:46 p.m.
Scourge: I love you

Message Sent 10:46 p.m.
Scourge: Baby~ I wuv u~ I wuv ur hugs and kisses and everything about you~

Message Sent 10:47p.m.
Fleet: Really?! I wuv you too~

Message Sent 10:48 p.m.
Scourge: I wuv you more