A boy named Rabbit

" Oh Mary you don't really think mothers mad do you?" I asked my older sister. " But of course she is Sammy dear. Even father thinks so. Why if she had really gone to wonderland and saw talking caterpillars and a mad hatter then wheres the proof." she stated while tying a ribbon around her ponytail. "In the dreams" said Anna catching the end of our conversation. " Oh what hogwash and if you two don't pull your heads out of the clouds they will get stuck there just like mothers" said Mary. I gave her a scowl and closed the bathroom door. Switching my tank top for a soft T-shirt and shorts went a long way towards improving my mood. " Oh we shall be late for the bus if you don't hurry up Sammy." shrieks Mary. " Oh don't be so moody. It was starting off as a fine day." Says Anna. " Oh I'm coming don't get your panties in a bunch. Anyway we have five minutes before the bus even gets here." I told her. "You always say that and then we end up walking." Mary complains. "Yes and you always want us out the door ten minute early how do you suppose we get anywhere at the exact time." says Anna. " She has a point there Mary and Sammy if you could try to be a bit more punctual that would be all the better. As you all should know the red Queen would have your heads at being late. Of course she can't do anything now can she seeing as how shes been banished to the out lands. Ah well and Anna dear please do pay attention in class the teacher called and said that if you don't pay more attention she will have no choice but to flunk you." Said mother walking into the entryway. We pushed open the front door and started walking to the end of the drive. "And remember girls never follow the rabbit in a waist coat he only provides trouble." she called to us. The bus pulled up and we climbed the steps and sat down. "Oh thank heavens the bus pulled up before she finished her speech." Whispered Mary. " And if any blue caterpillars come your way be polite for they are very wise. But most importantly don't ever look a Jub Jub bird in the eye he may take that as a threat." We whisper mockingly. When the bus arrived at school I steeped out and began striding across the school grounds. Stopping at my locker Sasha leans in and whispers " Have you heard theres a new boy who's in your fist period. Oh how lucky I hear he is quite handsome." I looked at her dreamy gaze. "Oh Sasha when will you stop daydreaming about every boy you meet?" I asked her. " But why would I ever do that. There are so many suitable guys I just haven't found mine. So while I wait I shall daydream about any boy I please." I shook my head at her and waved a quick goodby. When I stepped into my math class I ran right into a bulky chest and toppled over. A swift arm grabbed my elbow and steadied me. " Hello Samantha" came a soft honey like voice. I glanced up and saw a fairly tall boy with golden blond hair. " How do you know my name?" I responded jerking my arm back. " I'm Rabbit, my father sent me to find you." He looks me in the eye and whispers " I know your mother is Alice and she saved us once. Your older sister doesn't believe and Anna visits us in her dreams to often to really help." With that he took a step back and looked at me expectantly. "What? I have been told to get my head out of the clouds to often for this not to be a prank. And don't you dare talk of my mother." He looked thoughtful for a moment and then spoke in a calming way as if I were a scared animal. " Your head isn't in the clouds you are simply seeing with your eyes open. I am hear to take you to wonderland. The White Queen has passed and all the wonderland creatures have been sent to the earthly realm and transformed into humans." " Than who are you the white rabbit?" I asked a mocking look in my gaze. "No I am his son. Please come with me I can show you my father he'll make you believe." I nodded my head and followed him out of the building. Little did I know how soon I would end up in wonderland and how bad things had gotten there.