~•1•~

Toms POV
I was sitting at my desk looking down as the teacher was talking.

"Today we have a student that just moved here" the teacher said
"Come in Tord" the teacher said again as a kid came into the class I looked up to see the kid and noticed what he was wearing.

The new kid was wearing a sweater that is red and showed his shoulders also a pair of jeans for pants he seemed to be short.

"Go sit next to Thomas" the teacher said as the new kid looked confused

"Which ones Thomas?" He asked and I raised my hand so he knew he smiled and went over sitting right next to me as the teacher started to teach again.

                                   ~|Time skip|~

I leave class knowing the bullies followed me outside the class but felt someone else looking too.

I walked far enough from the class than got attacked by the bullies one had a knife while the others watched I was terrified in till I was stabbed in the eye that's when someone attacked the bullies.

The person that attack the bullies growled and the bullies ran away I back up into a corner scared as I seen the new kid with his caramel hair pointed up into two horns but his eyes were different they were grey his hand glowed red and so did his eyes he healed my eye than ran off.

Tords POV

I ran from the kid that was attacked I head towards the roof I only followed the bullies and him cause I seen a knife in one of the kids pockets and I knew that was bad I looked down at the town from above and breathed in the fresh air.

(I'm sorry tords POV is short its because of tom and edd so sorry forgive me please 😔)

Toms POV

I ran down the hallways I had a nasty scar from where the new kid healed me and I seen edd.

"Edd!!" I called out he looked at me
"Tom where did you get that nasty scar!?" He asked
"Bullies" I said as we headed up to the roof I looked to the left and seen the new kid from before.

"Edd that's the kid who healed me!" I said
"Okay" he said
"Let's go talk to him come on edd!" I said dragging edd along
I dragged edd towards the new kid and than stopped.

"Hi!" I said/kinda yelled the new kid flinched must of scared him he turned around and looked at me.

"He..hello" he said
"I'm Tom....Tom Midnight" I said
"And I'm Edd....Edd Brown" Edd said as I held out my hand to him he took it.

"I'm Tord.....Tord Larkson" he said

"Nice to meet you" edd said
"Nice to meet you too!" Tord said cheerfully
"Shouldn't we be heading to class?" Edd asked and tord swore in some language as we rushed to are next classes.

~|Timeskip brought to you by Tords skirts|~

Tords POV
I came out of the school to see tom and edd I looked at them and went to talk to them they were talking about some kind of a full moon and monster in till they were looking at me weirdly but I knew who it was but flinched anyways.

"Scar you need to stop scaring me!" I yelled
"Sorry bro" she said

"Scar is she your girlfriend tord?" Tom asked
"No I'm tord sister I'm here to pick tord up from school" she said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Where do you live tord?" Edd asked

"Uhhhhhh.." I said out of thought on how to tell them
"Tord we need to head home dads gonna get worried" scar said I nodded and said goodbye as me and scar teleported back home.

I seen my dad just drunk on the couch with a half drank bottle I headed up the stairs to my room and laid in bed not getting up just staring at the ceiling till a minute later and I heard a bottle being smashed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Cliff hanger muhahahahah I'm evil okay not totally evil I'll let you guys make fan art on your favorite chapter and check out my other story ruined anyways cya my little shippers!

~Wolfgirl