| SIXTEEN |

Jimin sighed, two questions keeps bothering him for the past two three days. He didn't know why his online mate- Taekook didn't come online nor chat with him for like a week. Of course it wasn't a big deal because he might have reasons, but it's just... was bothering him for a while.

Both of them developed a great bond as internet friends after chatting with eachother for months.  Maybe because they had many things in common they got along well, who knows tho? that's only them who knows how they got along really well and end up being good friends for eachother.

"Wonder if he's doing alright," Jimin munched a chocolate bar, just about to open YouTube and look for any latest news about his idols. Well, the another thing that bothered him day and night apart from Taekook's disappearance is the controversy his Taehyung got involved recently.

"Seems like they still haven't stop digging Tae's  personal life," He mumbled, eyes darted on a stupid analysis video of Taetzu which was titled as 'Why Taehyung chose to date Tzuyu'.

Jimin just couldn't understand what's wrong with people really. It was ridiculous and stupid at the same time according to Jimin, that people get their idols dating just because they simply looked at eachother for like a millisecond.

"They're really crazy. Why are they like- so much stupid!? He didn't even look at her!" He scrolled to the comments section, he just couldn't even believe some of the comments. "These people already concluded they're secretly married!? What the actual fuck??" He sarcastically laughed, stupidity of some people wanted him to puke the chocolate bar he just ate.

"Aish... Just how I want all of these to ease like in some fanfics? Everyone living a beautiful life including my baby?"

He realised, "The reality is just so difficult from those imagines," True though. Everyone including you readers just want to end things being supportive and great and peaceful like many fanfics, but in the reality, we just don't get what we want all the times.

People weren't that supportive like they were in those fanfics. People were being ridiculous and quick in making conclusions that their idol is in a relationship. Some people weren't ready to accept the fact that their idol is in a relationship, if those rumours spreaded were real. Like, they haven't realised that they can't keep their idols in their pockets for as long as they want.

They have already forgotten the fact that idols are just humans with all equal rights like all other ordinary people and not puppets to be controlled.

Sure BigHit tried their best to stop spreading those rumours of Taehyung's dating scandals, but because he is someone who's popular worldwide, it was hard.

Maybe you can think that rumours won't be that much of a big deal, but you will never understand unless you're an idol who involves in rumours 24/7.

How does it feel when someone spread that you're being a slut dating many girls? and what if they have already found enough evidence from God knows where to call you so? How does it feel when people around you dig your personal life like they having nothing more important to do in  their lives?

Annoying? Angry? Bothered? Stressed? And then you have to work hard to earn your good reputation back if the rumour which spreaded is something serious and not negligible. Just imagine you dealing with that when you have an extremely packed schedule that you get barely a hour to sleep.

Taehyung is an ordinary person who breaths the same air like all 7 billion people in the world.

Jimin was kinda happy that he wasn't on that side and could understand the situation of his idol perfectly. Also he was sad, sad that not many people understand it and treat idols like normal human beings.