The first encounter

He waited. It seemed to go on forever. But the slow process was glorious.
He had no idea what possessed him. He had only gone to the corner shop for some bread. Wasn't planning on cooking anything out of the ordinary for tea. It, compelled him. He had to buy it for whatever unknown reason. Almost as if the decision wasn't his. He was being controlled, or programmed to do it.

He leaned on the counter impatiently, staring. This time alone was rare for him, so he knew he had to use it to his advantage.  Use it wisely. Just a man, and his mince.

His finger drummed on the counter. He was growing impatient. He wanted nothing more than to stick his hands into the sweet, raw, red meat.
And just like that, an idea popped into his head. He slowly unzipped his jeans. They cascaded down to his ankles, revealing his hard member. He began stroking himself with his left hand, while squeezing the mince in his right. He just couldn't help himself. There was only one way to describe this indescribable sensation. Euphoria.
His head rocked back in pleasure as he released on the mince meat.
Just then, he heard Stefan come through the door. He quickly and clumsily pulled his jeans up to mask the euphoric activity he had just relished in. In an effort to hide the sticky white evidence on his hands, he shoved his hands in the remaining mince meat as Stefan approached.
"Hey dad-what are you doing?" He stuttered, perplexed at his dads unusual silence.
Slowly, he turned around to face Stefan.
"I'm defrosting mince" he said, a smug look in his eye.