New Year, New Us.

Under the sky flooded by a sea of raining colours I find myself lost in the beautiful eyes of the girl I have adored for two years, Sitting on rocks by the sound of crashing waves as we wait for the New Year.
Her eyes were an landless ocean I had been forever lost within since the day we met.
Her smile was better than any firework, She was my firework and I was her colour.
I look at her and swallow my fear deep down into my throat anchoring my gut and raise my heart into my throat ticking towards a moment I contemplated in my mind for countless nights.

As the New Year strikes I pull her hand towards me to me and whisper to her  ''New Year, New Us'' and plant a kiss on her lip and turned a casually awkward visit into something special causing us too forget time itself and become lost in each other and melting together into one.
the amount of love that had filled our young hearts was beyond words that lie within any book or dictionary of sorts.

Alexandra's lips had been sweet and I wasn't much of a sweet person but this was a good sweet a  beautiful and soft sweet.
I say ''I love you Alexandra, I've loved you for longer than you've known.''
We both exchange sweet smiles and although I had seen her smile a hundred times, It got brighter every time.
It made me feel as if there was the flutter of a billion beckoning butterflies all throughout my body
She was the reason why beautiful was a word in the dictionary.
She was and is everything I've ever wanted in my life and I love her.