Awsten and Travis invited you to guest star on their podcast for this week. You get to where they film it, walk inside the building and head to the room they're both in. You hear some weird noises but continue to open the door. Once you open the door fully and step inside you see Awsten and Travis on the bed together roughly making out in only their boxers, they don't notice you're there. You continue to stand there watching them roughly make out and after a minute you clear your throat to give them a hint you're there. Travis looks up and smirks, Awsten says "keep watching" and points too a camera filming them. You figure out they invited you too watch them make a porno, then film the podcast. They continue too roughly make out. You get interested and sit on a chair at the desk in the room. Travis pulls down his and Awstens boxers down and lubes up his cock. He places it at Awstens asshole and thrusts in, Awsten throws his head back and moans loudly in pleasure and pain. Travis keeps thrusting into Awstens ass and keeps getting faster each time. Travis lowers his head to make out with Awsten and they moan into each others mouth. You start too like what you see and start too intensely watch and palm yourself through your pants. After 5 minutes Awsten tells Travis he's getting close and starts too jack himself off. You really like what you see. Once Awsten cums Travis gives a few more rough thrusts and cums in Awstens ass and rides out his high. Travis pulls out of Awsten and they both smiled. "So..I'm guessing you liked what you saw" Awsten said with a smirk. "Yes" you panted out. And with that Awsten and Travis, turned off the camera, got dressed and started too film the podcast for this week.

~~

I'm sorry for how bad this is, it's my first time writing stuff like this but I tried.

-Ryan