Corey × Mineta

Corey POV

   Corey sits a his desk staring dreamily at Mineta. He was so hot with his short stubby legs and big juicy purple balls. He wanted to gobble them up. Too bad Mineta was so consumed with girls. He was missing out.
   Corey watched as all the other students arrived and sat in their designated seats. Momo sits beside him wearing a obviously small top. Suddenly, a button pops off of Momo's shirt, smacking Mineta in the back of the head. He falls over, unconscious. Since Mr. Aizawa hasn't arrived, the students stood in shock. Corey about popped a boner.
     "Should someone take him to the nurse?" Angie asked as she drew tiny hearts on her cheeks. She was the special one of the group.
      "Corey should take him." Angie says and stares at the tiny man child, disgusted. Corey nodded and stood up, his bones knocking the desk over. No one was suprised. Corey slowly picked Mineta tiny slimy body up and dropped him on his boner. He was too lazy to carry him.
    Everyone knew Corey's quirk was popping a severly large bones when ever he got excited or embarrassed. His dick was able to knock over walls with its strength.
   As Corey carried Mineta down the hall, Mineta started to come too.
    "Are you okay Senpai?" He asks as Miners sits up on Corey's boner. Corey almost tips over at how Mineta was straddling his dick.
    "I'm okay." He slurs and stares and at Corey's HUGE, MASSIVE, boner. "Did I arrive in time for the boner cast?" He asks slowly stroking Corey's shlong. Corey shivers in anticipation. This was going to be fun he thought as Mineta used his tiny hands to crawl towards Corey. His bones was so long he had to crawl.
   Mineta stood on Corey's boner prepared to kiss him full on the mouth. Corey leaned in taking in the sweet scent of grapes and... Eggs?
   Slenderman stood outside slowly rubbing his nipples excited. He was in love with Mineta too. Corey and Slenderman had many discussions with him. He was creepypasta and it was the wrong story for him to be in. Still, he couldn't help but watch his hoes.
    Corey and Mineta were making out on the ground at this point. Corey's boner as long as ever. Mineta started to slowly kiss down Corey's neck. Licking his moles, Sangwo and Bum.
   "Your such a slimy little savage, Senpai." Corey said breathing heavily.
    "I know." Mineta says rubbing his tic tac on Corey's hand. Even without actually going much farther, they were both close to a climax.
    "Are you gonna splurt your gurt?" Asks Corey. Mineta nodded, humping Corey's hand like a rabbit. All the sudden a rush hits them and Corey's pants explode off his body. Filling the hallways and washing Mineta away. Corey's gurt was so strong that it flooded the school.
    Slenderman gasped and smiled running off to find Mineta. Corey gasped for air. Dry and crusty from his gurt. Many kids drowned that day but it was worth it.