Chapter 01- The Beginning with Deaths

So then, Hello! I have rewritten this chapter due to the extra spaces I've made. I've read this and felt like, I could make it look better. So here it is, rewritten, but there's not much changes in it. Enjoy then~

—— Yesterday: Day 1——

It all started yesterday. It was a fine day after a special annual year event, Giotto was waiting for G, his right-hand man to buy some stuff for him with his rain guardian, Asari Ugetsu to the nearby market and never came back for 3 hours. When Giotto decide to find them, he heard Lampo screaming. Giotto, Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Reborn and Bianchi rush to where Lampo is.

For your information, Lambo, I-pin, Fuuta, Nana went to travel with Iemitsu to Italy first then Paris then London, but currently at Paris, so they won't get involved.

When they arrived at the hallway where Lampo screamed, they saw Lampo standing there trembling.

"What's wrong...?" Giotto said while walking in front to see, but soon he didn't continue. Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Reborn and Bianchi was curious so they went forward to see. (Guess what they saw~?)

There's a lot of blood at the ground, two faces were recognised. They are G and Asari. Their faces had a permanently shock and scared expression. G's legs were twisted to different and inhumanly angles, his right hand were ripped off harshly. Both of Asari's hand were ripped off harshly while the upper and bottom part of his body separated by a knife or by force. Internal organs were found there separated from their their owners —G and Asari. The scene was awful and gory.

"Call the ambu- no call the police! This is obviously a murderer case." Giotto said who have recovered from the shock.

"W-what? H-hai! " Tsuna shutters and called the police.

The police investigated this but found nothing. No weapon, no fingerprints, but they have proven that G and Asari died because too much blood lost.

——The Present, Today: Day 2——

Yesterday was a horrible day, but it didn't quiet effects them or the school since they were on holiday.

"It was horrible, yesterday! I h-hope that it w-wouldn't happen a-ag....." Tsuna was talking to Yamamoto and Gokudera. Both to them are walking behind him as they go out of the house. Tsuna suddenly stopped talking and walking.

"W-what's w-wrong...." Gokudera asked, worried for his juudaime and went in front of Tsuna to see another scene. The scene where Chrome Dokuro is. Her hair was not tied in a pineapple style, it was but long tied into a messy bun. Her eyes were blank with despair and she was lying on the bloody ground. Her arms are about 2 meter away from her, her legs is still in contact with hers but it looks like you could separate them with a slight touch. Her body looks like what was left after a huge truck had ran over her many times with her face the only complete unharmed part.

"I'm g-gonna c-call the a-ambulance! S-she might be alive!!" Yamamoto said and taking his phone out. He knows from what he saw, the chances of her being still alive and so hurt is low.

"N-no, call the police. She died an hour ago." Gokudera went to check on Chrome's pulse and gave a conclusion. He'd admit, it's sad for someone like her to end her life like this.

"W-what? W-who...?! W-who c-could have d-done this? To Chrome-chan........?!" Kyoko said in shock from behind Tsuna. She was finding Chrome who didn't show up for the party with her, Hana and Haru. Here, she found Chrome, dead, unmoving in such a state.

"Kyoko-chan!" Tsuna was surprised by Kyoko but another scream was broke out.

"It's H-Haru's voice!! It came from behind us?" Kyoko asked trembling and confused. Tsuna volunteer to stay with her to stop her from crying while Yamamoto stay for the police to arrive and Gokudera went to check on Haru.

Once Gokudera arrived behind the house, he saw Haru shocked, trembling and sitting on the floor. Gokudera turned to see and he saw the raven prefect.

(Yes! it's the Hibari who died. PS. Sorry and don't hate me!)

Lots of blood pool under him. His hands and legs are fine but his internal organs like his heart, kidney, liver, intestines are taken out from his body and is around his body. There was also a visible hole at the middle of his stomach. The organs were decorated like a circle around the prefect.

"W-what the?! E-even the s-skylark d-died?!!" Gokudera shutters in shock but called the police again.

"Everyone's gonna die~! Everyone's gonna die~!!" A little girl's singing was heard by Tsuna, Gukudera, Yamamoto, Mukuro, Haru, Kyoko, Giotto, Lampo, Daemon, Alaude, the Varia's, Bianchi, Reborn, and the other arcobaleno's that are still at Japan - Lal Mirch, Skull, Colonello, Mammon and Verde.

"W-what i-is t-that?! W-where did the s-inging came from?!!" Tsuna shutters in fear while Haru and Kyoko trembles.

"what's wrong? Kyoko? Haru?!" Hana asked her as she saw her best friends trembling more after she met Chrome's dead body.

"C-can't y-you hear t-that? H-Hana-chan?" Kyoko asked her calm friend. Her eyes were shrieked, fear written all over them.

"W-what? Hear what? I think you are thinking too much, Kyoko." Hana said to her best friend as she can't hear anything. Hana was the only one who didn't noticed that Kyoko and Haru wasn't the only ones who acted strangely.

"M-maybe y-your right....Ha-Hana-chan." Kyoko said with a strain smile on her face. Hana pats her head for comfort.

"This is a game~! Find me or die~! Find me or die! One by one~~!" The little girl sang again. Tsuna and the others were shocked but there is another line they didn't hear, as only Kyoko was the only one who could. It is— "Especially your big brother~! Orange haired O-nee-san~!"

"N-no! T-This can't be....! I m-must find onii-chan!!" Kyoko said in a terrified and horrified tone and rushing out and away from Hana. She has to find her brother at her house. Suddenly, the others hear Hana calling and chasing after Kyoko, so everyone followed her.

At the Sasagawa household,
Kyoko opened the front door harshly with more strength then she should. Quickly, she went inside the house to see if she could find her brother.

"Onii-chan! Are you there?! Onii-ch-chan?" Kyoko's voice echoed the empty house. Apparently, Kyoko's parents are at overseas to visit their grandparents who were enjoying their holidays at Germany.

"N-Noooo! This can't be! Onii-chan!" Kyoko shouted when she arrived at his room. She sat down on the floor keep on muttering 'onii-chan'. Everyone soon reacted and went to see her and they found a new dead body.

Yes, he is Sasagawa Ryohei, the older brother of Kyoko. His face had the same horror and scared expression. His neck is tied on the ceiling with a thick string. There is no more movement of struggles while his eyes, nose, ears were tripping down blood on the floor.

"N-no....... W-why did t-this happen to onii-chan....?" Kyoko said while crying. Her best friends, Haru and Hana looks at her in worry as they go closer and try to stop her crying her.

"I-it's gonna be o-kay! So keep c-calm! Kyoko!" Hana said to her best friend, trying to cheer her up. Even as she felt really sad and shock that the older extreme boy had died. She had a slight crush on him.

"Yeah. I agree with Hana!" Haru said as she tried to be cheerful. She hasn't fully recovered when she found Hibari, the 'demon' of Namimori died. In such cruelsome methods too.

"Call the police, Yamamoto!" Tsuna said to Yamamoto who quickly called the police.

'Once again. Someone died....' Tsuna thinks, he grimaced when the metallic smell entered his nose.

Updated:17/12/2017! Thank you for reading!