Looking at the past (ticcijack)

A/N: Heya guys, i will continue the other book, just, i needed something like this to help you understand how hurt and sad i feel, but i guess its chill, if this seems just a little familiar to a book one shot of billdip, i will link it down in the comments to read, Enjoy.
____________________________
Toby's Point of view://
I was just, sorta sitting down in my late forties, wow, surprisingly the whole murdering deal became a thing of the past. But my lover and I, used to make sweet passionate love in pools of blood, i guess what we had was a thing of the past for him too. A human who'd eventually die wouldn't be enough for him so he had to go off with someone else..I feel my eyes watering as i blink the tears away. "T-this is stupid.. I sh-Shouldn't cry over him.. he wouldn't even think one thought about what we had. Wha-t we were at all." I curled up on my bed,  covering my eyes with my arms as I had drenched my eyes in my pain. My heart was still shattered over that day, I'd never felt worth anything to anyone before and now, I felt empty inside. Like my soul and heart were ripped out of me. I think that's what I believe is, emotionally Stuck or drained. Even if he took me back, our relationship would never be the same again. I'd be worried that he'd leave me again. It has been thirty years.. i don't trust that he's changed. I sat up with a sniffle, getting up to get some water and some Motrin for this headache.

_________________
Back to 17\\\

EJ's point of view://
Wow, Toby looks so good like this. Brushing my hand through his hair, I don't know what's making me think this way. Or even if there's something to blame.. He isn't the one, is he? No. He couldn't be. I know we've been together for about three years. But something isn't here, i don't even want to consider marriage or having kids at twenty. What makes him think that this relationship was about commitment? More like friends with benefits. Ha. I'll say I love you as many times as needed to keep up this Hot intimacy. What can I say? I'm not as good a person as he is. He never considered leaving me once, yet, i've always thought about who would be next if things didn't work out. My thoughts were interrupted by toby nuzzled slightly from his sleep into my bare chest. If only he knew. This would be over. I'm ending it now. I shook him awake. "Toby, wake it up, I'm not some pillow." "Buut jack, your my pillow and comfortable to say." "I'm serious toby, wake up, we have to talk." He sat up groggily as he rubbed his eyes, his brown hair a complete mess and a little bit of drool coming out of his torn cheek. I looked at him. "Toby, we're done." He looked at me, now wide awake "what? Why?" His eyebrows knitted together, his concern and worry grew. "You want to get married or something eventually right, that's not exactly my plans here." "Jack, please. Don't don't do this, we don't have to get married! I just want to be with you" damn, i didn't think i'd feel this bad.

Toby's point of view:///
"Tell me, TELL ME! you said you loved me, did you mean any of it!" Tears streamed down, i began to stutter and twitch. "I meant it to a certain extent" "wh-what Does that e-even mean! I t-thought things w-were g-going fine, an-d.. and.. I began to choke back some sobs, my hands covered my face. This ruined a lot. "Goodbye toby" he said as he got up, leaving the room. I didn't say it back.

Present time
____________________________
EJ's point of view:///

He was somewhat young, I thought maybe he'd have more time. What had I done? Left him for being something he had no control over. Now he's being put into the ground, someone i'd seen in so many ways, No expression at all now, only his pale skin and what appeared to be his despair. They told me his last words, that made me regret everything i'd said that fateful night. His last word's were... his goodbye to me.. I feel a pang in my chest.
He was the one, i just let him go.
________________the end—————