Hi and Thank You

Hi my is Andrew or you can call me AJ. This will be my first fanfic and attempt at writing anything whatsoever so bare with me and the writing at times please. Here is some more information about my story.

So you know now some characters will be OOC so I'm sorry if I mess with your image of the cute little cinnamon roll named Izuku Midoriya, but like just look at this smile,

Who can do anything mean to this adorable thing is beyond me.

Anyway I'm getting off track, Izuku will have confidence and won't stutter.

 Inko will be supporting Izuku 110% and will be skinny, which will be explained in a later chapter why she is.

Also Katsuki isn't going to be an asshole to Izuku but an actually friend and not bully him. 

Also I thinking of adding Kirishima as a friend Izuku and Katsuki meet at the beach but leave a comment if you think I should or not.

Izuku WILL still get One For All and both Inko and Katsuki will know about since Izuku is a terrible liar, especially when it comes to family.

Izuku will be slightly OP due to his Quirks but I will try my best to scale him to the best of my ability (like he ain't getting shoot style immediately or full cowling but he will progress a bit faster).

Lastly, these are his Quirks:

Hyper Regeneration: Can regenerate and heal almost any wound at an extremely fast rate.

Drawbacks: Needs to eat a 5 times the normal amount of calories due to his Quirk and he cannot regenerate his head if it is cut off or his brain is somehow destroyed. 

One For All: A stockpile Quirk that gets stronger and as it is passed down from generation to generation.

Drawback: if the body is not capable of using the stockpiled power they can die or severely hurt their limbs to the point of them breaking.

One last thing (sorry I lied earlier) before we start the show I am willing to listen to criticism so I can improve my writing so pm if you think there is anything I can do to improve.

 Well Thank you for joining me and I hope to see you in the First Chapter.

And remember to go beyond 

PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!