22 || Rebirth

TF/n- Transformer Name

****

The world has been saved once again. Some people may have lost their lives like in every alien attack but in the end, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Right after Earth had been saved by the Autobots and military for the hundredth time in a few years, the president of the United States is deciding if Transformers should be legal again. The final decision hasn't been made yet by the public, but Autobots and humans who stand with them hold their breath until the choice is made.

But now, all Autobots except for Optimus roll into the large military aircraft with each human who helped the blue and green planet. Cade and Lennox focus on Y/n's health by doing CPR to make her heart pump more blood and give her lungs oxygen. Everyone who came from the States boarded the plane and soon took off to make the flight home.

"Come on, come on! We gotta get back to Michigan!" Lennox yelled at the pilots as he did CPR on Y/n. "Come on, kid. Don't give up!"

Cade locked his fingers in his hair and glanced at Bumblebee. The Autobot buzzed, whirred, and glitched so many sounds. He watched Bee lower his head closer to Y/n's cold cheeks, speaking to her through his radio. "Y/n!--- Do not leave, please. There is so much-- I wanted you-- to see-- Please."

"Bee, don't worry. We'll get her home." Cade touched his user.

Lennox continued to do compressions. "I don't know, man. She isn't responding."

Viviane lifted up Y/n's shirt enough to show off the debris that had gone through her skin. A lot of blood oozed because the stitches broke during the battle. "Stitches broke. We need to sew her back up again."

"I don't have anything!" Lennox says, so does Cade.

But Yeager had an idea. "Wait, " Cade stands up and points to Sqweeks next to Izabella. "Sqweeks, your gun."

Sqweeks speaks only a one-word sentence and looks at Iza. "What about it?" She asked.

"If Sqweeks can focus the heat in his gun at the barrel and place it on Y/n's skin, it'll cauterize the wound. To--"

"Stop the bleeding." Iza smiled. She liked it. While she talked to Sqweeks about what he had to do, Cade and Viv tried to check for a pulse on Y/n. Nothing.

Sqweeks fired up the barrel of his weapons and hovered over Y/n's skin. That's the last thing Bee wanted to see. All this did was make him furious, screeching in agony once Y/n woke up to feel her skin burn like wax.

****

Michigan...

The military plane finally met the dirt. Before they landed, Cogman contacted Daytrader because he had a special plan.

Cog knows Y/n is dying and will not have much longer if Daytrader doesn't arrive with what he needs. "Get your hobo ass here, now!" He spoke into his personal intercom on the plane, contacting Daytrader who was on the ground. Good thing the hobo was on his way to the junkyard already, full of garbage and scraps that were useful.

Cade, Jimmy, and Iza exit the plane with the other Transformers and Lennox. Bumblebee carried Y/n inside Cade's garage to see if he could somehow revive her again since she stopped breathing again. She is set on a table. "Can we save her? Please tell me!" Bee buzzes at Cog who jogged up to Y/n.

"I have an idea. But it'll take time." Cogman said.

"Time?!" Cade exclaimed. "She'll be braindead in minutes!"

Cogman cleared his "throat" and says, "Which is why I have Daytrader bringing me--"

"You gotta be kidding me!" Jimmy blocked the sun from his eyes and saw what Daytrader had brought to the junkyard. No one believed it at first because people hadn't seen this old body in a long time.