Leaving

Note: This cover was made by @-sugacream , feel free to check her cover shop!

(Y/N)'s POV

I had to leave it.Leave all those,Family.Servants.Fame.Luxury.Everything I have.I knew by now they have notice that I was gone and was finding to get me back.But I do not care,after all I was in a forest bordering Clarines and (kingdom name).

I walked past those tall trees that I have only seen in the palace grounds.Those houses that I get past through,villagers and all those wild nature was all too distant from me.I reached the stream,the water that was clear as glass was sparkling in the rays of sunlight that made me want to swim.

I looked around to see anyone else was there to get my privacy.To my surprise,I saw a young man in his twenties.I looked at him in surprise that how could a person wander around this forest deep.As soon as he saw me,I ran.I ran through those trees and and away from that man.

????? POV

I was exploring this beautiful forest that borders Clarines and (kingdom name) to know the situation outside the palace.Some Royals would say it's a waste but I like to know citizens,too.

As I was walking in the forest I reached the stream sparkling under the rays of sunlight.I looked around,hoping not to find anyone or anything.

Unexpected,I saw a beautiful maiden.I wonder why a beautiful maiden like herself is wandering in the forest alone.I kept staring at her,those silky (H/L) (H/C) strands of hair,sparkling (E/C) eyes and those rosy lips.Her curvy body,everything seems so perfect to her.

As I kept staring at her outstanding beauty,she saw me.It felt awkward,I didn't know how to react.I've never felt like this before and I wander why.Still I was deep in my own thoughts,she ran away.She ran through the trees and later out of my sight.

'Wait' I thought.I tried to speak but no words left my mouth.I grabbed my sword and ran after her.

(Y/N)'s POV

I ran aware that he would recognized me even though the possibility is low.I ran out of his sight and deep into the forest.After mere seconds,I could hear footsteps and noticed the presence behind me.How could it be?I ran away so fast and after a mere seconds he catch up with me.

'He's fast' I thought.Under the blink of my eye,he surrounded me.I could not understand why.

'Is he going to kill me?' I thought.Thoughts wander in my mind.Surprisingly he asked,

"Who are you?"

I replied firmly,"I am Kana the maid of the princess (Y/N) of (kingdom name)" I knew that was a lie but I couldn't let anyone knew my identity.

"and you are"

He hesitate to answer but later he replied,

"Eiji,a traveler of Clarines."

I was relieved to know that he was not a palace guard.I gently replied,

"pleasure to meet you" as we continued our journey.