Romans Return.

It was Friday night about 10:30PM as Roman pulled into the drive and entered the house. I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug and just clung onto him until he dropped me onto the couch. He had just come back from a week long trip to LA to sort some business things out. You know the boring things no one likes. All the kids where in bed and sound asleep. We decided to head to the bedroom and have some fun. We dimmed the lights and closed the door. Roman started to get undressed and said "I have missed you my beautiful wife." as I replied "And your beautiful wife has missed you two." He picks me up and puts me on the bed and starts to kiss me slowly getting lower and lower undressing me as he does. He starts to kiss my nipples as I take my tight black leggings off. He makes his way down to my pink laced pants and removes them with his mouth and starts to kiss my cleanly shaved pussy. I let out a quiet moan and then start to pull his boxers down and as I did I was hit in the face by his erect dick as I said "I forgot how big it was" while thinking I have seen bigger though. I start to stroke his dick before he tells me to put it in my mouth. I was sucking it for about 5 minuets until he pushed me back onto the bed and spread my legs apart and slowly inserted it into me. He fucked me for 10 minutes gradually getting faster making me moan more and more until it slipped. "ooooh aaah yes soo good ooooh yea noah oooh keep going" I hoped Roman didn't hear me say that but as he pulled out and ejaculated onto my stomach he asked "why the hell I just said Noah's name!" I quickly responded saying " no I was saying no as I moaned ah why would I possibly say Noah's name during sex with you? What are you implying exactly??" He responded "Nothing I just wondered why you said it that's all. Now go take a shower and lets go to bed. as he was puling up his boxers. I went to the bathroom and got a shower to wipe the cum off me but was unsure if he had bought my excuse. He seemed very sceptical about my reason I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

The next day arrived and throughout the day Roman kept looking over at me weirdly so I avoided being near noah as much as possible but when it came to eating he kept looking at me and noah so I avoided looking at him and he seemed to be focussed on his food and his phone so it looked like nothing was going on between us. As night approached I put Cora to bed and he put Kane to bed. I offered to go tell Noah it was time to get into bed but he was addiment that he did it so I agreed to let him do it. We sat and watched a movie on the couch until it was late and we went into the bedroom. I started getting undressed and said "Wanna make love my love?" he replied "Not tonight. Wait actually yea lets do it." I though it was a bit weird how he said no then immediately changed his mind but went on with it. He wasn't being nearly as slow as the night before as he threw me onto the bed got his jeans and pants off and slid a condom on. He then immediately spread my legs and started pounding me faster and harder than he ever has before. I was moaning so load and very often I was worried he might wake one of the kids. But then it almost happened again as I was moaning "ooooh aaah yes noa err Roman keep going its so good" I almost said noah again but I don't think he noticed this time he was fucking me that hard I squirted all over the bed and myself which felt good against his cock he ejaculated into the condom inside my pussy I know because I could feel the warm cum inside the condom. He pulled out and took the condom off and went for a shower then we cuddled all night long.