Scary story

Scary Experience

I have a story that made me leave my home in Florida to move across state with my best friend Josh. It happened a very long time ago on a summer, dark raining evening in Florida. It was vacation time, so I had just texted Josh to hang out. Let me tell you something about Josh, he is a paranormal believer who believes in the supernatural. I simply didn't believe him in this type of shit well that was until this incident. Unfortunately, to my astonishment he decided he wanted to see a freaking haunted house that was in deep in the forest. Josh told me, "Don't worry dude their isn't going to be a demon trying to eat you alive." Well after that conversation we arrived to the house that was located in the middle of nowhere looking dark, spooky, and the feeling of the cold. The pathway leading to the house had weeds and dandelions poking out of the cracks. It also didn't make it better that the moonlight made it feel like a ghoulish at the entrance of the house. Cobwebs covered the corners of the windows. Vines dangling down the side of the house from the roof. The red roses that grow near the house that haven't been touch for years. I immediately got a feeling and told Josh, "Dude I don't think its safe to be here." I clearly saw the smirk on his face as he said the one thing that get me aggravated "Are you a fucking chicken?" My response to him was my middle figure at his face as we enter the house of horror.

The door creaked very loudly, a weird order creep into my nose. The house was dead silence except for the intermittent creaks and moans from the footsteps that Josh and I created. We quietly entered the dark living room. Windows were covered with dirt and dust. Sharp objects are all around the living room. The sofa and chairs look very old and fragile that if we were to sit on them it will collapse. Josh notice large hole dug into the wall and a message saying, "DO NOT ENTER?" I notice that the picture frames were hanged off-centered. It also included a bookshelf that looks us that it could lead us into a secret room. Josh said to me "Dude let spilt up and search the entire house." I only agreed with him, because I had my pocketknife and my GLOCK 19 to defend myself.

We then split up, I told Josh that I would take the upstairs. I then enter the upstairs, but suddenly I stopped just as something disappears into the shadows. "Am I fucking losing my mind here or did I just witness something disappear into the shadows." I heard a whisper "leave now before it's to late." I stood there gazing at the window that looked into the forest. I shivered, as if the room got chillier. The cold air enveloped my entire body.

I just kept walking down the hallway. I arrived to a bedroom that was closed and barracked. "Well shit I can't enter in that room." I summoned any remaining strength that I had and continue down the hallway. Each step kept making more moaning and creaking noise as if the entire structure could collapse. I made it to another bedroom. The door was really stuck and would not move, so I had to forceful pushed it. Stepping inside, I saw what seems to be a dresser pushed against the door, attempting to deny anyone entry. I could make out the silhouette of a bed and something that made my blood run cold. I then said "Oh my god." The sheets were splattered with a stain of blood. I then heard something move and scream. In the corner of my eye I saw a chair began to rock fast as a female figure suddenly appeared with her hair covering her face. I then heard a terrifying scream "GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!" As soon as I heard that I closed the door and ran downstairs to meet up with Josh. I almost made it when I heard something being hit against the walls. I turned back and saw some red eyes and I ran as fast as I can to the living room. I made it back to the living room as I turned around pulling my gun as I yelled, "Stop lady or I will shoot." She didn't stop so I started to shoot at her who just started to scream in agony from the bullet. I then yelled, "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME BITCH!!!!" It then started to retreat back upstairs as I was about to chase it until someone grabbed me by the shoulder. I turned and saw Josh looking paled "WE NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!" Josh and I book it out of the house back to the forest but that thing started to chase us again, both Josh and I started to shoot while running faster to the car. It took us only 5 minute to the car as we lost the figure.

"WHAT THE HELL WASTHAT!!!" I asked Josh as I started the car and flour it to get out of here asthe figure kept following until we got into a neighborhood. Josh only responsewas, "It was my ex girlfriend old house." I then gave him a look that told himto explain more. "Two years ago, I dated this girl who was well a satanicbeliever, she was cute and I tried to change her into a different girl, but itdidn't work so I tried to break up with her and leave her house. A day latershe killed herself with a knife." I looked at Josh, "What the plan now." Joshonly answer was, "We pack up and leave Florida we are not